THIS ! Is why I am Pro-Life!

he claimed without one fucking inch of proof that the woman was gay and not bi.

you fucking bought it lock stock and barrel because why?

she's part of a gay couple, according to the comment I responded to.....I didn't notice anyone saying she was part of a bi-couple......and obviously, since she's a woman she doesn't have a fucking inch (unless its made of plastic).........

Right, so the point of the ads supporting abortion with "Now I can follow my dreams!" don't give a picture of this amazing peace? You are in denial, Zapps. The reality is people are given an unrealistic image of the "good" with only an attempt to stop information about the negatives from "pro-choicers". If this was any other type of surgery everybody would be screaming, at the very least, for full disclosure.

Instead people who think they are pro choice want women and girls to make this decision while they pretend that there is no negative consequences. Informed consent? Not here... Look over there where full consent is the law, don't look here!

So that would be a "NO", you can't point to ANYONE ANYWHERE who has made the outlandish claim you made earlier.

Just as I thought.

And you are correct...ads supporting abortion with "Now I can follow my dreams" DON'T give the picture you described, it's your extreme bias towards pro-choicers that clouds your judgement.

So that would be a "NO", you can't point to ANYONE ANYWHERE who has made the outlandish claim you made earlier.

Just as I thought.

And you are correct...ads supporting abortion with "Now I can follow my dreams" DON'T give the picture you described, it's your extreme bias towards pro-choicers that clouds your judgement.

As Zapps ignores the protests and the fights against full disclosure laws, he is encumbered by the truth but valiantly he trudges on faithfully in deliberate ignorance.

As Zapps ignores the protests and the fights against full disclosure laws, he is encumbered by the truth but valiantly he trudges on faithfully in deliberate ignorance.

It is Zappas MO. Whenever his argument falls apart, he screams "find the exact quote with the exact grammar and punctuation". Then he screams VICTORY.

he doesn't understand context. That is why he is still on forced ignore

More flowery prose designed to hide the fact Damo has yet to provide anyone anywhere had done what he claimed in post #12.

No one has EVER said abortion is all flowers and butterflies, but does that stop Damo from claiming it is so, in order to further his point?

Of course not.

????.....whatever in the world could induce a guy to "choose" to leave his lesbian wife......
...again....more rational thought. If we did not stigmatize people who were gay, more of them would marry of their own gender, and there would be less divorce based on people being married to people they are not attracted to.

More flowery prose designed to hide the fact Damo has yet to provide anyone anywhere had done what he claimed in post #12.

No one has EVER said abortion is all flowers and butterflies, but does that stop Damo from claiming it is so, in order to further his point?

Of course not.

Back