This is why religious types are fucking retarded

ib1yysguy

Okay. Now can you really view that and attempt to defend it? Think about it. Casting out homosexual demons? Please. This is the Salem witch trials of the 21st century.

:D

The piano player was truly terrible but you have to admire the way he/she carried on playing despite the presence of some very scary people, homosexual demons and Jesus looking on.

Well done there.

sigh

yeah, it is still the dark ages in some places

reminds me of a test for witches, a woman charged of being a witch was tossed into a body of water

if she floated, she was judged guilty and burned at the stake

if she sank and drowned, she was found innocent, oops

either way she was dead, a convenient way to get rid of someone...

oh well

you're so bigotted IB....as if all religious types are that way.... i am sure all i need to do is put up video of some partying fools that are not at all religious...and then proclaim that "look how stupid atheists are"....

LOL

Was that Obama on the floor? I like the Muslim approach better, just kill the Rump Rangers & Carpet Munchers.

They do this for everything. Different demons. (I grew up in one that did exorcisms).

Did you know that there is a "demon of depression" that can be cast out? I've seen it.

It's harmless. They don't hurt the person who is a willing participant in the activity.

My mother used to force me to the front for healing prayer (never saw even one healing take place, not one, no matter how much people believed), they'd get the point where they thought you should be "slain in the spirit" and start pushing on your head. There'd be others flopping around and screaming (usually cursing) while getting their demons of oppression kicked out. (You can't be possessed by a demon if you are a christian, but apparently oppression is much the same thing.)

you guys really display a level of intolerance that makes your so called religious intolerance look like love

My brother .. NOBODY .. make that NO FUCKING BODY ON EARTH .. should have ANY tolerance for this kind of dark ages ignorance.

I couldn't watch the whole thing .. black people making fools of themselves.

African-Americans are seriously homophobic.

BC:

i was referring to IB's continually stereotyping of religious type people...he did not differentiate with just this type....he continually lumps all religious people as one, that is the tolerance i was referring. i was not defending the specific actions of the people in the OP, rather, his blanketed and bigotted statement regarding "religious types"

BC:

i was referring to IB's continually stereotyping of religious type people...he did not differentiate with just this type....he continually lumps all religious people as one, that is the tolerance i was referring. i was not defending the specific actions of the people in the OP, rather, his blanketed and bigotted statement regarding "religious types"

That makes sense brother.

My bad

IB1, This is not why they are but a result of them being.
Why is a bit more complicated.

Now had theat been rove they were running the demons out of...

Damn. They're running this bullshit on national news.

I predict that African-American history is set back 11 days every time this video is aired.

I demand equal time .. for white religious lunatics.

I demand equal time for Pat Robertson. Everytime this video is shown the broadcaster should be required by law to show Pat Robertson speaking.

It's only fair.

BC:

ibgayguy is pissed off at religion because God made him stupid, ugly, fat, flatulent, slow on his feet and homosexual.

They do this for everything. Different demons. (I grew up in one that did exorcisms).

Did you know that there is a "demon of depression" that can be cast out? I've seen it.

It's harmless. They don't hurt the person who is a willing participant in the activity.

My mother used to force me to the front for healing prayer (never saw even one healing take place, not one, no matter how much people believed), they'd get the point where they thought you should be "slain in the spirit" and start pushing on your head. There'd be others flopping around and screaming (usually cursing) while getting their demons of oppression kicked out. (You can't be possessed by a demon if you are a christian, but apparently oppression is much the same thing.)

Yeah, I'm sure it's totally harmless to get a kid to cast about on the floor until he vomits, convince him that he's EVIL for having homosexual feelings, then force him to live his life knowing that he still has those feelings but cant' come out to anyone about it because they'll accuse him of being evil. After that kind of show, who in their right mind would tell anyone they're gay?

This is not harmless.

Still believing in evil spirits causing things.
Now that is personal responsibility in action.
Not my fault the devil made me do it!

ibgayguy is pissed off at religion because God made him stupid, ugly, fat, flatulent, slow on his feet and homosexual.

Amazing.

Talk about denial.

Sounds like you've been having wet dreams about Ib .. else, what difference would his sexuality make to you?

You've got "dick" in your avatar and you seem totally fixated on the dicks of men you've never met.

... the dicks of men you've never met.

You sir are in denial.

It must be very uncomfortable in the closet.

Amazing.

Talk about denial.

Sounds like you've been having wet dreams about Ib .. else, what difference would his sexuality make to you?

You've got "dick" in your avatar and you seem totally fixated on the dicks of men you've never met.

You sir are in denial.

It must be very uncomfortable in the closet.

Yep, plus the outspoken macho man "I have never walked away from a fight" bravado.

Back