This is why religious types are fucking retarded

Yeah, I'm sure it's totally harmless to get a kid to cast about on the floor until he vomits, convince him that he's EVIL for having homosexual feelings, then force him to live his life knowing that he still has those feelings but cant' come out to anyone about it because they'll accuse him of being evil. After that kind of show, who in their right mind would tell anyone they're gay?

This is not harmless.

Making fun of black, liberal, Democratic Christians like this is intolerable....:pke:

but then.....:gives:

Amazing.

Talk about denial.

Sounds like you've been having wet dreams about Ib .. else, what difference would his sexuality make to you?

You've got "dick" in your avatar and you seem totally fixated on the dicks of men you've never met.

... the dicks of men you've never met.

... the dicks of men you've never met.

You sir are in denial.

It must be very uncomfortable in the closet.
LOL Are you claiming that I am a closet gay? How ironic. *shrug*

LOL You liberals using something that you claim is normal moral healthy and natural as an insult, and with incredible consistency. How ironic. :)

LOL You liberals using something that you claim is normal moral healthy and natural as an insult, and with incredible consistency. How ironic. :)

It only is an insult to those who are biggoted homophobes.

I guess you don't catch on too well after all.

And yes you do have all the traits of a homophobe who is fighting his homosexual desires.

Are you overly concerned about your wardrobe matching?

They do this for everything. Different demons. (I grew up in one that did exorcisms).

Did you know that there is a "demon of depression" that can be cast out? I've seen it.

It's harmless. They don't hurt the person who is a willing participant in the activity.

My mother used to force me to the front for healing prayer (never saw even one healing take place, not one, no matter how much people believed), they'd get the point where they thought you should be "slain in the spirit" and start pushing on your head. There'd be others flopping around and screaming (usually cursing) while getting their demons of oppression kicked out. (You can't be possessed by a demon if you are a christian, but apparently oppression is much the same thing.)

Here's the problem though.
If it really was a "gay" demon, they went about it the wrong way.
They're supposed to do while holding a large mirror. This way the demon gets trapped in the mirror and then when you break it, it destroys the demon.
All they did, was to make it leave one person and then allowed it to possess someone else.

BOY is someone going to be surprised. :cof1:

My brother .. NOBODY .. make that NO FUCKING BODY ON EARTH .. should have ANY tolerance for this kind of dark ages ignorance.

I couldn't watch the whole thing .. black people making fools of themselves.

African-Americans are seriously homophobic.

There does seem to be a problem with the old "down low" behavior though.

Back