this joke isnt even funny

OOPPPS, I really dont remember where I got it.

I had been gone a few days and saw this subject discussed on both TV and net sites.

I am not adverse to a joke now and again but I do think if you are going to bother they should be funny.

None seem that funny to me.

Rs always seem to have stunted funny bones.

From an unsubstantiated 1986 story with witnesses that are unavailable.

Yeah, that's "pretty well documented" there, Desh.

From an unsubstantiated 1986 story with witnesses that are unavailable.

Yeah, that's "pretty well documented" there, Desh.

this is what Darla claims the right does, the 'echo chamber'. So Desh saw the joke on multiple left-wing sites and some left-wing host probably referenced it too and therefore its been "pretty well documented".

Apparently someone broke out the Microfiche for this very reason. Look to the first full paragraph of the second column:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/tucsongorilla.pdf

1) the article is over 20 years old

2) the article states that McCain and his aides don't recall ever telling that joke

3) the two "sources" that "heard it" and were named, one is a lawyer, the other ..... a Democrat named Udall.... go figure.... yet neither were available after repeated attempts to contact them on this story. Imagine that.

So essentially this is nothing more than heresay from a Democrat. Funny shit Desh.

Two Obama supporters were on their way to a democrat rally when they walk into a bar. Apparently they were too blinded by their ideology to see it.

"Did you hear the one about the woman who is attacked on the street by a gorilla, beaten senseless, raped repeatedly and left to die? When she finally regains consciousness and tries to speak, her doctor leans over to hear her sigh contently and to feebly ask, 'Where is that marvelous ape?'"

Man if you are going to cut loose with a off color joke it should be funny at least.

It sounds like an elephant joke to me.

Can a joke be politically incorrect, tasteless, disgusting AND funny?

Sure! Here's a good example;

My wife was trying to make me jealous the other day by telling me about her first lover who, obviously, wasn't me.

She told me how he was charming and gentle and sensitive and how he was sooo cute and well endowed and a marvelous lover that just really rocked her world.

Then she asked me if I remembered my first lover?

To which I said "Yup, I still have the receipt too!"

Here's another one.

My wife was complaining about her small breast.

I said "Try rubbing them with toilet paper and see if they grow."

She yelled "How the hell will rubbing by boobs with toilet paper make them grow?"

I said "Beats me but it sure worked on your ass!"

Be carefull with that one....I was eathing through a straw for quite a few weeks after I made that crack.

Back