This US election will be decided on vibes

You are tending to become a very negative cynic and antagonist!

I do not believe this helps anything!

When one loses all hope, all they are doing is succumbing to the enemy!
Forget it, he’s just another troll, these days pretending he leans left, depending on the topic, he can swing either way employing pseudonyms

It's irrelevant to the discussion. The pos admitted Democrats have no policies or accomplishments. If you have a problem take it up with that subhuman piece of garbage
How is it irrelevant if the thread is what will win the election and you state the Democrats will not because they have no policies? Simple question, does Trump seeing he is the alternative choice?

How is it irrelevant if the thread is what will win the election and you state the Democrats will not because they have no policies? Simple question, does Trump seeing he is the alternative choice?
The pos poster said dems have no policies or accomplishments and don't need them. If you don't need them why does trump?

Trump is a terrible person and the world has not missed it.
Biden is a subhuman piece of shit and decent people have know it for years. Be accused the truck driver that accidentally killed his first wife of being drunk when it happened. It was a fucking lie and the piece of shit never apologized for it. Stfu you dimwitted moron.

Forget it, he’s just another troll, these days pretending he leans left, depending on the topic, he can swing either way employing pseudonyms
He is one of those Bernie Bots and Hillary Haters that did vote for Hillary, and is just as responsible as anyone for Donald Trump being elected in 2016.

Yet, all he does is complain about Trump. WELL, HE HELPED CAUSE TRUMP to begin with!

And I serious doubt if he votes for Kamala.

He is one of those Bernie Bots and Hillary Haters that did vote for Hillary, and is just as responsible as anyone for Donald Trump being elected in 2016.

Yet, all he does is complain about Trump. WELL, HE HELPED CAUSE TRUMP to begin with!

And I serious doubt if he votes for Kamala.
bye asshole

Back