Those trustworthy Democrats!

I don't see where the political parties of the defendants are listed.

But never let it be said angry, partisan Righties never miss the opportunity to brand criminals as Democrats no matter what their TRUE political affiliation turns out to be in the end.

Of course angry partisan lefties seldom brand Republicans as criminals. ;)

Well, number one: Republicans are crooked as hell, so there's no argument there. I mean if it's true - which it is, isn't it easier to discuss why they're crooks? And who cares who's list is longer: the Republicans are supposed to be all family values squeaky clean church going real patriots aren't they? So, well, there goes that superiority, I guess anybody can be a crook. So, since I've shown that Republicans are indeed crooks and one other poster obviously knows it as well, why try and bullshit your way through the obvious!?!

And you can say Daily Kos is funny as hell all you want, but if you can't refute the story then it's you who looks funny; you may want to think about that.

Man, for someone who requires no bullshit, you do more of it than anybody else on the board. You may want to think about that too.

....once again, because you say so. The list of incriminated Democrats will always be longer than the list of Republicans.

Back