Those Who Demand Nothing, Get Nothing

Why do African Americans need to make any seperate demands ?
The people make demands, color is irrelevant.

I am still waiting on the russian Americans demands.

If Russian Americans made demands Obama would rush to meet them.

Why do African-Americans have seperate demands .. because we are not a free people .. and the criminal justice system is proof positive of that.

Why do women have seperate demands?

Hispanics, gays, Jews, .. the white "working class" .. all have seperate demands.

It's called "politics'

Why do African-Americans have seperate demands .. because we are not a free people .. and the criminal justice system is proof positive of that.

Hispanics, gays, Jews, .. the white "working class" .. all have seperate demands.

Bac, you know how Obama voted when he was in Chicago on sentencing issues, I'm sure. You know, I feel that you have to look to someone's past actions to discern what they might be more likely to do in the future.

I think that my fundamental disagreement with you is that you believe we live in a left of center country...and you know, you can back that up with issue polling, so I will give you that. In many ways we do live in a left of center country.

The problem is, emotionally, and viscerally, we live in a right of center country. So, while a super majority of Americans support raising the minimum wage or protecting the environment (and are willing to pay for that 2nd one via taxes), they are easily appealed to with sucker punch issues like "LOOK OUT THE BLACK GUY WANTS TO FREE CRIMINALS", or as we have seen over the past 8 years "LOOK OUT THE TERRORIST ARE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE".

Face it, we live in a really f'd up country. And a lot of our people are outright dumb. It's not as easy as you make it out to be.

Bac, you know how Obama voted when he was in Chicago on sentencing issues, I'm sure. You know, I feel that you have to look to someone's past actions to discern what they might be more likely to do in the future.

I think that my fundamental disagreement with you is that you believe we live in a left of center country...and you know, you can back that up with issue polling, so I will give you that. In many ways we do live in a left of center country.

The problem is, emotionally, and viscerally, we live in a right of center country. So, while a super majority of Americans support raising the minimum wage or protecting the environment (and are willing to pay for that 2nd one via taxes), they are easily appealed to with sucker punch issues like "LOOK OUT THE BLACK GUY WANTS TO FREE CRIMINALS", or as we have seen over the past 8 years "LOOK OUT THE TERRORIST ARE GOING TO KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE".

Face it, we live in a really f'd up country. And a lot of our people are outright dumb. It's not as easy as you make it out to be.

You're correct .. we live in a fucked up country full of really dumb people .. but we haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Rock bottom may be all that can save what is left of a once great nation.

An intelligent politician could address the issue of America as the greatest oprison nation in human history by dealing with the issue of the tremendous cost to taxpayers such a distinction carries.

Money is God to Americans and dealing with the issue through "god" can work.

Additionally .. it doesn't matter what Obama's reasons are for morphing into a pussy with eyes .. it isn't working. He will never be the president following the course he's on.

Do you feel that way about mccain 2?

It's called "politics'

Poor white people in eastern KY have similar problems.
prejudice of people talking hillphonics is pretty extreme.
They think we are all stuipd becuase of our accent and vernacular.

the worst thing is we get mistakenly thought to be Texicans sometimes :shock:

Back