THREADBAN POLL 2017 (READ THREAD B4 VOTING - BANS POSSIBLE IF YOU DONT READ RULES)

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • KEEP IT - There may be a few problems with it, but it is overall a positive feature for JPP

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • GET RID OF IT - It may have it have a few benefits, but it's overall a negative feature for JPP

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • KEEP IT - The threadban feature must be kept, it is awesome

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • GET RID OF IT - The threadban feature must go, it is terrible.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how you voted.......

I'm not a coward. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

I don't have to hide behind propaganda and lies.

I voted to get rid of it. It's for cowards who can't face reality.

I guess that's why you like it. ...............shrugging shoulders.

I voted out of spite

being banned for voting in a poll tells me this place isn't for me anyway

this poll is for established users, of which there has been a list of approved names up for a week already. I don't want to spend my time filtering out which votes are valid, so I made a reasonable request for those that aren't as active to just stay the fuck away. It's not that hard. That said, you seem to suck at voting as I don't see your name listed. Please just leave it alone, and don't be such an emo about it.

The original poll, which was not anonymous held people to accountability. Well, except Zappas, who unabashedly voted two ways, for an against. Thanks to the poster how PM'd me this information about Zappas.

I guess I could just put Buckly on ignore, but I don't like using ignore either. However, he always, and literally always, trolls any thread I make and most threads of other posters. So, in his case, ignore doesn't work.

I am still contemplating this.

Please lord let the thread ban stay.

Why?

You are one of the main supporters of people speaking to others with a different viewpoint.

You rail against "Liberal Colleges" about the lack of "free speech" and "racism" when they don't want the racist right wing spewing hate on their colleges campuses.

Now you want to silence those you disagree with.

I swear........you can't make this shit up.

Why?

You are one of the main supporters of people speaking to others with a different viewpoint.

You rail against "Liberal Colleges" about the lack of "free speech" and "racism" when they don't want the racist right wing spewing hate on their colleges campuses.

LOL

I know this is a poll for long-termers, and I accept that.

Still, if I may, let me suggest another option: Keep the feature, but - software allowing - drop it in the War Zone. It's ridiculous.
The War Zone isn't immune to the retards, either. I say give the thread starter the power to block whomever he wants, where he wants, when he wants.

Besides, it's fun to watch the crybabies wet their diapers over this. :)

Why?

this has nothing to do with free speech.......you aren't banned from starting a thread and posting anything you want about the topic.......the fact that nobody reads your thread doesn't mean you have no freedom.......it just means nobody likes you.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back