Three deciding factors for voting!

I was a LE Officer...and I agree in the sense that one should only be subjected to testing if there is 'Probable Cause'...On the employment application it should be noted...subject to drug and alcohol testing if probable cause is shown...ie:acting under the influence or in a accident in a company vehicle!

I can agree with that. I don't condone a employee being intoxicated on the job. But I don't condone a employeer asking a citizan to give up any constitutional rights---just to work for them, so the employeer can have a shot at wealth.

With every election--we become more and more owned.

Why is that again? Well--it is becuse the rich elected officials have better things to do for themselfs than to protect our constitutional rights. Thats right again--they don't care about us--as long as we pay every spare dime we have in taxes--they are doing well.

Hire illegals----they dont even know or care what they're signing. You think they will be happy picking veggies forever?

I really don't care if illegal aliens, sucking off our system for nothing and costing us all a bunch of money, are happy about anything. Who are the libs going to cry for next--our violent prisioners? (which many are illegal aliens)

Caring about if they are happy is insane.

Back