Three letter agencies

Hoover loved to play the ponies at Del Mar , He never lost.
Every new federal agency is an assault on our constitutional rights. The FBI was founded by Teddy Roosevelt in 1908 to investigate corruption in government. How'd that work out for us citizens?

1680207817374-png.1241599

They would bury you.

All this RW hate for both the Federal and State government will result in more violence, but not a single JPP member will be part of it. They are all keyboard warriors who will not risk their middle-class retirements for Pedo Don and White Supremacist Extremists.

Most need to have their meds increased and nanny software put on their computers.

7g0szl.jpg

Yes it does. You mean why an island specifically?

Like Jeffrey Epstein...?

You could go anywhere else. Go live off grid.

Like Ted Kaczynski...?

Or take an easy way out and kill yourself.

Like Hillary does to her 'problems?'

I guess you could just do a Scam Bankfraud-Man thing and start up a cryptocurrency, scam people better than Bernie Madoff, and get out of it by making sure to let all the Democrats you can find in on the take...

Like Jeffrey Epstein...?

Like Ted Kaczynski...?

Like Hillary does to her 'problems?'

I guess you could just do a Scam Bankfraud-Man thing and start up a cryptocurrency, scam people better than Bernie Madoff, and get out of it by making sure to let all the Democrats you can find in on the take...
Yes. Epstein was Pedo Don’s fuck buddy. Ghislaine is in prison for trafficking in slave girls and Pedo Don wished her well. Why? My guess is she has the video tapes. LOL

Or WSE militias in Idaho and Montana.

Hillary, like GW Bush, is off the political grid. No one wants them back.

Back