Threedee v. Damocles in the SUPERBOWL!!!

Broncos or Birdies to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Time for another poll...

Who are you rooting for?

Damocles and the Broncos
or
Threedee and the Birdies

???

Nice follow-up, Damo. I won't be making any wagers, though, like that retard who tattooed the Seattle victory on himself, before even the conference game.

Grind, I actually like Manning. Besides, you should hate his brother, instead! :D

Easy decision. I like Damo. I hate Threedee. I like Peyton and other than Russell Wilson hate the entire Seahawks team. Sherman was so classless last night. He should get fined for that.

Also Kapernick was pretty classless too. I know you just threw two picks that cost your team the game, but lose the head phones dick head. It is a three minute press conference

Someone pointed out on Facebook that Jesus rewarded these two teams with victory because their states legalized marijuana! Lol

Easy decision. I like Damo. I hate Threedee. I like Peyton and other than Russell Wilson hate the entire Seahawks team. Sherman was so classless last night. He should get fined for that.

Also Kapernick was pretty classless too. I know you just threw two picks that cost your team the game, but lose the head phones dick head. It is a three minute press conference

I would think a classless cunt like you would love players like Kaepernick and Sherman, and hate guys like Manning and Wilson. Try to be a more consistent faggot.

Back