Threedee v. Damocles in the SUPERBOWL!!!

Broncos or Birdies to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would think a classless cunt like you would love players like Kaepernick and Sherman, and hate guys like Manning and Wilson. Try to be a more consistent faggot.

On second thought you are making me relive the joy of the Steelers fifth Super Bowl. I hope it caused you intense anguish and heartache

Come be honest. You are actually the 12th man in Howeys weekend circle jerks. It is really quite pathetic when you think about it. Are your lives that devoid of real meaning that you actually think you can impact the outcome of a game?

The two teams from the two states that legalized marijuana are inviting us all to a Super Bowl? Sounds great!

yes, but the Super Bowl is in New Jersey... So those who go get to enjoy the stench of garbage instead. Not to mention getting fleeced by the greedy northeastern bastards who won't even allow them to walk a few blocks to the game... nah... gotta force them on the public transit system.

On second thought you are making me relive the joy of the Steelers fifth Super Bowl. I hope it caused you intense anguish and heartache

Come be honest. You are actually the 12th man in Howeys weekend circle jerks. It is really quite pathetic when you think about it. Are your lives that devoid of real meaning that you actually think you can impact the outcome of a game?

Oh, ye of little faith...

I would think a classless cunt like you would love players like Kaepernick and Sherman, and hate guys like Manning and Wilson. Try to be a more consistent faggot.
Cheese n Rice 3D! That was damned ruded and disrespectful of you. You should call him "Mr. Faggot".

yes, but the Super Bowl is in New Jersey... So those who go get to enjoy the stench of garbage instead. Not to mention getting fleeced by the greedy northeastern bastards who won't even allow them to walk a few blocks to the game... nah... gotta force them on the public transit system.
Who in their right mind would want to walk? Have you ever been to that neighborhood?

Have any of you people ever actually been to Jersey? I find it hard to believe. My manufacturer is there and I go often enough, I also have a big client out just past Princeton. Years ago I was involved with a guy from Cherry Hill.

I have no idea where you guys have been, but it doesn't sound like Jersey to me. I much prefer NY of course, but, NJ isn't hell.

Have any of you people ever actually been to Jersey? I find it hard to believe. My manufacturer is there and I go often enough, I also have a big client out just past Princeton. Years ago I was involved with a guy from Cherry Hill.

I have no idea where you guys have been, but it doesn't sound like Jersey to me. I much prefer NY of course, but, NJ isn't hell.

People who live in cities never think that it could be hell for those of us who don't.

The western part of the state is beautiful. Newark......well....not so much. Of course, I can only speak to the parts of Newark where I worked.

It's been years, but I think I'll enjoy a bud when watching the SuperBudBowl.

I recommend toasting both teams by grabbing Redhook ESB (or perhaps you can get Mac n Jack, Mannys, or Pyramid) for Seattle, and something from Breckenridge, Denver, or Great Divide for Denver.

:clink:

Some sports clothing store should put out blue and orange jerseys with number 420 and the name "DUDE" on the back for the Super Bowl. That would be pretty awesome!

Some sports clothing store should put out blue and orange jerseys with number 420 and the name "DUDE" on the back for the Super Bowl. That would be pretty awesome!

Are you already giving up? It would be almost as awesome to use the fluorescent green and blue... there's this state called Washington that has a team there too who has also legalized MJ.

Back