Tim Scott, A.K.A. Mr. 'Racism Isn't Real,' Says Talk About His Marriage Status Is

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Racist

Tim Scott, who felt the peculiar need to run as a 2024 GOP presidential candidate, has infamously stated time and time again that America doesn’t see color. “Hear me clearly,” Scott said in 2021. “America is not a racist country.”

He has amplified this sentiment over the years, including after the 2022 Buffalo massacre in which Black folks were explicitly targeted and murdered.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Scott admitted that the reason his single status has come under fire lately is because folks want to unfairly attack a Black man.

Scott says that opposing campaigns are zeroing in on him being unmarried as a strategy to “sow seeds of doubt” and to imply “that guy isn’t one of us.”

This isn’t the only time Scott, who is the first Black Republican from the South elected to the Senate since Reconstruction, has acknowledged how Black people are disenfranchised. When Ron DeSantis insisted slavery was beneficial for Black people, Scott spoke up.

“What slavery was really about was separating families, about mutilating humans and even raping their wives. It was just devastating,” Scott said in July. “So I would hope that every person in our country — and certainly running for president — would appreciate that.”

Scott is well aware of the racist history of this country. Even though we’ve seen numerous cracks in his armor.

https://news.yahoo.com/tim-scott-k-mr-racism-184500470.html

Racist

Tim Scott, who felt the peculiar need to run as a 2024 GOP presidential candidate, has infamously stated time and time again that America doesn’t see color. “Hear me clearly,” Scott said in 2021. “America is not a racist country.”

He has amplified this sentiment over the years, including after the 2022 Buffalo massacre in which Black folks were explicitly targeted and murdered.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Scott admitted that the reason his single status has come under fire lately is because folks want to unfairly attack a Black man.

Scott says that opposing campaigns are zeroing in on him being unmarried as a strategy to “sow seeds of doubt” and to imply “that guy isn’t one of us.”

This isn’t the only time Scott, who is the first Black Republican from the South elected to the Senate since Reconstruction, has acknowledged how Black people are disenfranchised. When Ron DeSantis insisted slavery was beneficial for Black people, Scott spoke up.

“What slavery was really about was separating families, about mutilating humans and even raping their wives. It was just devastating,” Scott said in July. “So I would hope that every person in our country — and certainly running for president — would appreciate that.”

Scott is well aware of the racist history of this country. Even though we’ve seen numerous cracks in his armor.

America isn't a racist country dick wad

Single politicians get talked about. Ask Lindsay if his lifestyle is questioned. Scott is trying to block what has always been a curious question for unmarried pols. It is not about color, but they think he is gay. That of course matters a lot less in America now because half of us are woke.

Scott's single status is meaningless compared to his psychotic voicing about America's congenital racism, much less many of his dubious claims about family history, etc.

I am curious though........if this is such a big issue for Republicans why is it I've not heard about it until now and I'm hearing about it from a demmycrat?......

Racist

How puzzling. So there' s no racism in this country, but he's being attacked "because folks want to unfairly attack a Black man"?

Of course there is racism. That's precisely why, as an (R) candidate who is black, he has to pretend out loud that there isn't. :rolleyes:

Single politicians get talked about. Ask Lindsay if his lifestyle is questioned. Scott is trying to block what has always been a curious question for unmarried pols. It is not about color, but they think he is gay. That of course matters a lot less in America now because half of us are woke.

Unfortunately for a single gay Republican black politician, half of us are not.

Unfortunately for a single gay Republican black politician, half of us are not.

I wonder if the picture of a black man's butt that Diesel uses is really Senator Scott......oh wait, that reminds me, the racist Republicans this thread is talking about voted him into the US Senate......

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
But you are your like minded buddies here are working on that, right bunky? ;)

Oh right right you're one of those idiots that believes things are true because you think they are. Would you think Im a millionaire, please? moron

You're babbling, Yaky....a true sign of a MAGA troll who can't logically or rationally defend his position or beliefs. I base what I say on the documented actions and public statements by you, your like minded brethren and the political/social icons. All you've got is revisionist rhetoric, childish memes, denial and repeating of debunked talking points. And your insipidly stubborn to boot .... a sad combination that loans itself to intellectual impotence.

so you couldn't find a Republican who asked the question either......

WTF are you babbling about? Stay focused and stop making up nonsensical "what if's" to avoid the failures of your party's representatives. I stated in no uncertain terms, "Scott's single status is meaningless compared to his psychotic voicing about America's congenital racism, much less many of his dubious claims about family history, etc."

In other words, I could care less about his sexual proclivities. That only matters if he's ardently advocating to demonize others while he does similar in secret. The other things I previously mentioned are more important. Capice'?

Back