Tim Tebow

cawacko

Read today he is the only Heisman winning QB to start and win a playoff game in the past 26 years. Pretty amazing.

Read today he is the only Heisman winning QB to start and win a playoff game in the past 26 years. Pretty amazing.

I love Tebow. But that win was against the Steelers. Some weird numbers that day too! He always had "3:16" under his eyes when he played college ball, obviously a biblical reference. He threw for 316 yards in that game. He averaged 31.6 yards per completion. the TV rating for the 4th quarter of that game was a 31.6

Isn't that more a sign that the Steelers suck than it is a sign that Tebow is an NFL ready QB?

May he live happily ever after! I will check him out as a college commentator. He appears to be a nice guy. The Broncos are quite happy with Manning. Life goes on.

I didn't mean to post this as praise to Tebow. It was the stat that jumped out at me. There have been numerous Heisman Trophy winning QB's and it seems pretty amazing only one has won a playoff game in that time period.

In that game, yeah, the Steelers sucked. Knocked out of the playoffs by a future has been. :(

Nobody wishes he was awesome more than I do. It would be awesome for the Broncos to own forever because they got a great QB in the draft... However Josh McDaniels is a moron, should never be a head coach anywhere ever again, and seemed to actively work against the awesomeness that is Broncos Football.

Nobody wishes he was awesome more than I do. It would be awesome for the Broncos to own forever because they got a great QB in the draft... However Josh McDaniels is a moron, should never be a head coach anywhere ever again, and seemed to actively work against the awesomeness that is Broncos Football.

Outside of that one game, I too was a big Tebow fan and was hoping he would succeed. I think the Jets gave him a raw deal and kinda ruined what little chances he had left.

May he live happily ever after! I will check him out as a college commentator. He appears to be a nice guy. The Broncos are quite happy with Manning. Life goes on.

Whenever Tebow started, it was destiny.
Whenever Peyton loses, he sucks under pressure and/or in inclement weather.

I think Peyton must be the spirit nephew of Rodney Dangerfield.

Isn't that more a sign that the Steelers suck than it is a sign that Tebow is an NFL ready QB?
The Los Angeles Rams kept going with Quarterback Jim Everett, year after year, after he repeatedly lost the big games, I want to see Tebow given a complete season, not a few games because some coaches, owners or players have succumbed to political pressure because some powerful people do not like his religious ways. My Son, who really knows sports agrees with you, but I do not, let Tebow play, years from now, we can reflect on this post, if you have not deleted it. They kept Brett Farve on the bench for three years, because the coach did not like him.

The Los Angeles Rams kept going with Quarterback Jim Everett, year after year, after he repeatedly lost the big games, I want to see Tebow given a complete season, not a few games because some coaches, owners or players have succumbed to political pressure because some powerful people do not like his religious ways. My Son, who really knows sports agrees with you, but I do not, let Tebow play, years from now, we can reflect on this post, if you have not deleted it. They kept Brett Farve on the bench for three years, because the coach did not like him.

Tebow needs to go the Warren Moon route. Go spend some time in Canada, get those snaps in, pursue a Grey Cup or two, and impress an NFL team. Moon is in the HOF.

Tebow played his last down.
Most heisman qb's never start in the nfl
So somebody doesn't watch a lot of college football.

Tebow needs to go the Warren Moon route. Go spend some time in Canada, get those snaps in, pursue a Grey Cup or two, and impress an NFL team. Moon is in the HOF.
Moon, when he was on could really throw the ball. I do not follow Football like I follow golf or Tennis, but if Tebow can shorten his ball delivery windup, he will be a great quarterback, because of his size, speed and great athletic ability, he vertical leaped over 39 inches, a record for all NFL quarterbacks and he can reallly run the football, and he is a team leader, a triple threat.

I've been saying Tebow was over hyped since his College days. He is simply not Cam Newton. The public got it wrong, and they were tricked by image.

Cam Newton has a super low football IQ. He has a physicality among QB's which is only rivaled by Tebow, but with a superior passing ability (as shown by some of the gems he threw yesterday in the first half).

I think both can overcome these gaping flaws. Cam will have an opportunity during the off season and next year. Tebow can work on his passing game by going north.

I used to joke that the Broncos would pick him up in the first round... People laughed with me. Nobody expected him to actually go in the First Round, and the Broncos weren't set to pick that dude. We gave up way too much to trade up for Tebow. As I said it seemed that Joshie just couldn't stop himself from working actively against us rather than for us.

Cam Newton has a super low football IQ. He has a physicality among QB's which is only rivaled by Tebow, but with a superior passing ability (as shown by some of the gems he threw yesterday in the first half).

I think both can overcome these gaping flaws. Cam will have an opportunity during the off season and next year. Tebow can work on his passing game by going north.

Cam has a future in the NFL.

Back