Tim Tebow

Only if he can step up his game smarts. How much longer do you think Dalton can last at Cincy after last week? Like Cam, his team has a killer D. Of course, it has an arsenal of offensive weapons, meaning that Dalton is just a complete choke artist, beyond anything Cam currently displays.

I would say that Cam's future is in doubt. He was put on notice this season, and certainly rose to the challenge. However, playing on a team with a stellar defense is a luxury few QBs are given. Neither Manning nor Rodgers have it. Newton will be judged harshly for wasting his like that.

Only if he can step up his game smarts. How much longer do you think Dalton can last at Cincy after last week? Like Cam, his team has a killer D. Of course, it has an arsenal of offensive weapons, meaning that Dalton is just a complete choke artist, beyond anything Cam currently displays.

I would say that Cam's future is in doubt. He was put on notice this season, and certainly rose to the challenge. However, playing on a team with a stellar defense is a luxury few QBs are given. Neither Manning nor Rodgers have it. Newton will be judged harshly for wasting his like that.

Well, even if he is judged harshly, he will play in the NFL longer than Tebow did.

Tebow played his last down.
Most heisman qb's never start in the nfl
So somebody doesn't watch a lot of college football.

Just looking at the last decade

Chris Weinke - 2000; 20 starts

Eric Crouch - 2001; 0 starts

Carson Palmer - 2002; 137 starts

Jason White - 2003; 0 starts

Matt Leinart - 2004; 18 starts

Troy Smith - 2006; 8 starts

Tim Tebow - 2007; 16 starts

Sam Bradford - 2008; 49 starts

Cam Newton - 2010

RG III - 2011

I used to joke that the Broncos would pick him up in the first round... People laughed with me. Nobody expected him to actually go in the First Round, and the Broncos weren't set to pick that dude. We gave up way too much to trade up for Tebow. As I said it seemed that Joshie just couldn't stop himself from working actively against us rather than for us.

My claim to football fame, is this guy:
c5dcfa31de2c3039609157d59d16231d8a2d4a23.jpg

He played for the Bronco's in 1983, 1984 1987, & 1988; as a Defensive End.
He attended and played for AZ State from 1979 to 1981; as a Defensive End.

As a Bronco's fan, Damo; do you know who he is?

Cam Newton has a super low football IQ. He has a physicality among QB's which is only rivaled by Tebow, but with a superior passing ability (as shown by some of the gems he threw yesterday in the first half).

I think both can overcome these gaping flaws. Cam will have an opportunity during the off season and next year. Tebow can work on his passing game by going north.
That's not racist at all grand wizard.

I should have added that Tebow's throwing ability would have been much harder to overcome. Newton already has the athleticism, running game, and passing ability. Acquiring a better football IQ is the easiest thing to acquire, and it's safe to assume he will seek out the right mentors.

Knowing Tebow's work ethic, one can speculate that he was simply never going to acquire an enhanced passing game.

My claim to football fame, is this guy:
c5dcfa31de2c3039609157d59d16231d8a2d4a23.jpg

He played for the Bronco's in 1983, 1984 1987, & 1988; as a Defensive End.
He attended and played for AZ State from 1979 to 1981; as a Defensive End.

As a Bronco's fan, Damo; do you know who he is?

Walt Bowyer

I didn't mean to post this as praise to Tebow. It was the stat that jumped out at me. There have been numerous Heisman Trophy winning QB's and it seems pretty amazing only one has won a playoff game in that time period.

But most were from shitty schools like USC, Florida etc...

*no one mention Crouch, no one mention Crouch*

Back