Tim Walz loves illegal invaders. Wants to HELP them invade america.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. He wants to give them ladders to scale any walls and he gave them drivers licenses too. He is guilty.

aug 6 2024 Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, Democrat presidential nominee Vice President Kamala Harris’s running mate, is apparently fine with helping illegal aliens climb over the United States-Mexico border wall.

During an interview on CNN, Walz appeared to refer to former President Donald Trump’s border wall. “He talks about this wall. I always say, ‘Let me know how high it is. If it’s 25 feet, then I’ll invest in a 30-foot ladder factory,'” Walz stated.

In March 2023, Walz signed a bill into law that will give driver’s licenses to possibly 77,000 eligible illegal aliens, Breitbart News reported at the time.

The Regime seems to be rubbing our noses in the fact that America has been taken from Americans......they dont give a flying fuck about us.

Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. He wants to give them ladders to scale any walls and he gave them drivers licenses too. He is guilty.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FUCKING HILARIOUS!

You can't dispute that fact, or you would (try).
Excuse me! But I am 1,000 miles away 180 degrees in the opposite direction from your Hatred right now RB!

You can go and stew in your own HATEFUL SHIT and TRIPE!

Oh I love your state though BOY man!

Your state is going to put Kamala in the White House!

AND I'M LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF WATCHING IT HAPPEN BEFORE MY EYES!

The game ain't over yet. What will you do if you lose? It's happened before. It can happen again.
I have never been this confident about anything in my life.

Why? Because MY GAL IS RED HOT- AND YOUR GUY AIN'T POODILLY SQUAT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I have never been this confident about anything in my life.

Why? Because MY GAL IS RED HOT- AND YOUR GUY AIN'T POODILLY SQUAT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You have the same confidence you had when Trump beat Hillary. You will again eat crow, and you'll like it.

You have the same confidence you had when Trump beat Hillary. You will again eat crow, and you'll like it.
The Regime will never allow that to happen again....they have already tried to kill Trump and you still cant figure this out.

Get a life dude- The rest of us are!

AND WE AIN'T GOING BACK!

NEXT!
You will hide again...

giphy.webp

...silly lizard

The Regime will never allow that to happen again....they have already tried to kill Trump and you still cant figure this out.
Yes indeed. The DNC was behind the assassination attempt and trump should be saying that. Evidence? Just 5 days before trump was shot biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye."

Trump will not be in the WH come Jan 20....you can bet your house on it (Tucker).
Probably right. Democrats will cheat massively and the press will again cover for them. And if trump somehow does win, the dems will challenge the election and again the press will back them after 4 years of saying republicans are NOT allowed to challenge elections!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed. The DNC was behind the assassination attempt and trump should be saying that. Evidence? Just 5 days before trump was shot biden said, "It's time to put trump in the bullseye."
That Scott Ritter was today invaded/harassed by the FBI almost certainly for contradicting Regime narratives shows where we are.

Last edited:
Walz did talk about investing in a ladder factory, but he did so facetiously to emphasize the ineffectiveness of a border wall as a way to prevent migrants from crossing. His comments were misrepresented online and were missing context to make it seem as though he was seriously discussing helping migrants cross the wall using ladders.

Back