Tim Walz loves illegal invaders. Wants to HELP them invade america.

I'll bet Mrs. Lizard wouldn't be happy knowing you're girl friend is a toad...
I loved marriage life RB. I thought it was great. I was married twice. I married my High School sweetheart, and got married at 20 years old. We dated as Seniors in High School and ended up getting married a couple of years after we graduated. Three years later, our son was born. Four years later my Daughter was born.

We were married for 15 years. I was single again, and remained single for 12 years. When my lovely wife decided she wanted to be single again, we got a divorce, and our son remained with me, and my daughter went with her Mom.

After my daughter graduated High School, a year later, I married again and was married for 12 years.

I have been single since.

I was lucky enough to have been married to two of the most lovely women on Earth, and I would not trade for those years I spent being married to either one of them.

But, I have also enjoyed the single life they left me with, and I feel like I have had the best of both worlds ,and made the best of both worlds, in retrospect.

I would probably marry again if the right one came along and ASKED ME! LOL!

Since I retired from my career, I have been a full-time musician and play guitar and sing in a band.

So, you kind of end up with lots of girlfriends, but not many women want to marry musicians.

So, it's probably best I remain single, And that's OK with me, because being single is actually a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Back