Tim Walz’s past DUI arrest for driving 96 mph in a 55 zone comes back to haunt VP pick

ROFL
all this shows is that the hateful atmosphere of democrats and republicans who are terrified of what the other side might do if elected will foster an environment of their bases electing whomever their party tells them to, even if that person is the anti-christ

The difference is you understand exactly what drunk driving is. But have no idea exactly what Trump's crime was.

Ask any lefty what Trump was convicted of and you will get the same answer. A felony! 34 of them! :LOL:
I know exactly what Trump was convicted of.

The difference is you refuse to acknowledge the facts surrounding Trump's trial and that make you just another low information GOP shill.

A Grand Jury found there was enough evidence to indict Trump.

12 average citizens found there was enough evidence to CONVICT Trump.

Your whining to the contrary is hilarious.
The evidence they used to arrive at their decision was not legal. So the case is destined to be overturned.

How many people did Walz injure?

How many did he kill?

Walz's DUI put NO ONE in danger.
EVERYONE that was on the highway was in danger of becoming another DUI statistic including the police officer that had to chase him down from going almost 100 mph while drunk. Now stop lying.

ROFL
all this shows is that the hateful atmosphere of democrats and republicans who are terrified of what the other side might do if elected will foster an environment of their bases electing whomever their party tells them to, even if that person is the anti-christ
I would not be caught dead being a member of either of those crooked parties. I do however believe we were better off under Donald Trump than the guy before him or the guy after him. And both were superior to this cackling wretched whore.

So Trump has my vote this time.

Last edited:
A Grand Jury found there was enough evidence to indict Trump.

12 average citizens found there was enough evidence to CONVICT Trump.

Your whining to the contrary is hilarious.
So what the fuck was his felony?

You have no idea just admit it.

Back