Time for a reminder

Heres reality, we were told the intell said Sdam was about to bomb us with nukes. In reality there were no WMDs or AQ ties evidence ever.

If you dont think you were lied to then you can see.

desh i know i was lied too... but from who, and who lied more ??

All I can say is I did not vote for anyone who supported the Iraq war.
And I never supported the invasion, even before it happened.

Last edited:
All I can say is I did not vote for anyone who supported the Iraq war.
And I never supported the invasion, even before it happened.
Even if you didn't, you are still part of We the People. When I say We I speak of the society we are all part of. Do you really think when the stuff hits the fan those who want to get you will care if you voted for the people who imposed the policy?

Even if you didn't, you are still part of We the People. When I say We I speak of the society we are all part of. Do you really think when the stuff hits the fan those who want to get you will care if you voted for the people who imposed the policy?

You are correct in that I am stuck in the same barrel as the more stupid majority. But that is not of my choosing, and obviously beyond my control.

I do understand that those who are more to blame than myself feel the need to spread the blame though to ease their guilt.

You are correct in that I am stuck in the same barrel as the more stupid majority. But that is not of my choosing, and obviously beyond my control.

I do understand that those who are more to blame than myself feel the need to spread the blame though to ease their guilt.

no one is tring to sread blame because of guilt... not at all... but it makes no sence to just put all the blame one part of the problem, that wont fix a darn thing, if anything it will just make the problem worse.

Silly. When I, or anybody else talks of, we when speaking of the US, they aren't just talking about the people who voted a certain way. It would be silly to do that. If you don't want to be part of We then what are you here for?

I was born here damo, and too darned old to leave now. NZ don't want old farts anyway :D

It is still pretty much an us vs them country, no matter how many times you say "we the people". Ignoring the divisions will not make them go away either.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Indeed, its all about avoding personal resposibility: The Iraq war is everyone's fault don't blame bush!. No one could have predicted airplanes flying into buildings, levees failing, Iraq insurgency, economic crash (its just part of the business cycle!), deficits. You get the picture.

Yep the party of personal responisbility. Well we now see that to be another lie.
Yes most dems joined in the fear mongering spawned madness and or succumed to the fear of being called anti-american and worse. But who were the cheerleaders ?
Obviously the ones now saying it is everyones fault aka we the people.

disgusting really.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Indeed, its all about avoding personal resposibility: The Iraq war is everyone's fault don't blame bush!. No one could have predicted airplanes flying into buildings, levees failing, Iraq insurgency, economic crash (its just part of the business cycle!), deficits. You get the picture.

not tring to not blame bush or anyone for that matter, the fact of the matter there is more then enough blame to go around and then some... but the problem is that way to many people think the left had no hand in the sistuation we have today. and you two are part of em. just because you didnt vote for bush dosnt make you innocent. now dont get me wrong i am not tring to place blame on any certin individuals. but what i see is that the whole gov not just one party, but everyone involved in our gov. ya obviously there are people like bush who deserve more blame, but focusing all the blam on him and his administration will only make the problem worse.

not tring to not blame bush or anyone for that matter, the fact of the matter there is more then enough blame to go around and then some... but the problem is that way to many people think the left had no hand in the sistuation we have today. and you two are part of em. just because you didnt vote for bush dosnt make you innocent. now dont get me wrong i am not tring to place blame on any certin individuals. but what i see is that the whole gov not just one party, but everyone involved in our gov. ya obviously there are people like bush who deserve more blame, but focusing all the blam on him and his administration will only make the problem worse.

right bush is just a victim. Do not make the victim feel guilty or anything like that or psyche damage might happen.

right bush is just a victim. Do not make the victim feel guilty or anything like that or psyche damage might happen.

no... not tring to make him a victim

scince you bring it up.... the left need to stop plaing victim and start working on a worth while way to end the issues at hand, not make worse... same goes for the right

bush and his admin dont even matter anymore, the left saw to it that they were rendered useless, and bush being the moron that he is, dosnt give to shits

no... not tring to make him a victim

scince you bring it up.... the left need to stop plaing victim and start working on a worth while way to end the issues at hand, not make worse... same goes for the right

Not my mess to clean up.
And no one listens to me anyway.
You catch the fish you clean em is my way of looking at it. Unless I get all the fish ?

If people had listened to me we would not be in this mess.

Last edited:
Not my mess to clean up.
You catch the fish you clean em is my way of looking at it. Unless I get all the fish ?

ya see thats genraly the left's aditude, ill bait the hook, put the line in the water, even hook the fish for ya, but as soon as that happens they will had the poll over and say its you mess you deal with it. then as soon as the poll is handed over the left dose dam near everything it can to loose that fish, and if you do catch it they will make you clean the fish with a broken twig. needless to say that twig makes one hell of a mess out of that fish.

Not my mess to clean up.

If people had listened to me we would not be in this mess.

well if we didnt have iraq, i am sure that it would have been somthing else, the left is on a vandeta aginst the right and viseversa

ya see thats genraly the left's aditude, ill bait the hook, put the line in the water, even hook the fish for ya, but as soon as that happens they will had the poll over and say its you mess you deal with it. then as soon as the poll is handed over the left dose dam near everything it can to loose that fish, and if you do catch it they will make you clean the fish with a broken twig. needless to say that twig makes one hell of a mess out of that fish.

I did not bait the hook for this war. I screamed like hell about invading Iraq. I viewed this "preemptive" invasion of a sovern nation as something the USA should not do.
And I was ridiculed for it, insulted, called unamerican, traitor, etc.

Sorry this don't hit home with me.

The right seems to be saying it is your mess to clean up and we ALL made it. Thing is the right were the cheer and jeer leaders and fearmongers on this till it happened. Many on the left did cave in, and some were even cheerleaders and they suck as well.

We will just disagree on this bob. I like you and all but we will not agree on this.

Back