Time for Hillary to drop out

Lorax seems like one of those people your playing gin rummy with and when you start to win he throws down the cards, pouts, and runs out of the room...

Rob, I don't think he's as manly as you do but we're close. He is the epitome of the dem wuss and Obama will change that by brushing them aside.

Once again....Awwwwww....did I hurt your poor widdle feelings on the other thread?

lorax im just joking, obviously your the man, but it would be stupid for her to walk away when its essentially tied, and actually her campaign is gaining momentum. I think the media was giving Obama a pass on all the difficult questions and shit.

No worries; she ain't walking away, anyway. I'm just telling you what's going to happen, and what SHE knows is going to happen. It would be a miracle for her if she could split the convention & the party, and still win in November, but that's what she is counting on.

Don't buy into the Hillary propoganda that Obama is getting a pass. The past week has been all Rezco/Nafta.

Where have the challenges been to Hillary's claim that she has 35 years of national security experience?

Not at all, I consider you economic knowledge about as I imagine your bicepts very small.
How does if feel to be called a wuss by a gay guy and an accountant.
Dude your a flamer, I'd watch the cable guy around the wife.

No worries; she ain't walking away, anyway. I'm just telling you what's going to happen, and what SHE knows is going to happen. It would be a miracle for her if she could split the convention & the party, and still win in November, but that's what she is counting on.

Don't buy into the Hillary propoganda that Obama is getting a pass. The past week has been all Rezco/Nafta.

Where have the challenges been to Hillary's claim that she has 35 years of national security experience?

I haven't heard about her 35 years of experience, but she is right to a point, obama gets the follow up all the time, and its kinda accurate about SNL's portrayal of the debates. I'm not saying im for hillary, actually i really like obama, and if i was a dem, i would have voted for him, but im just saying i wouldn't quit when its essentially tied.

"I haven't heard about her 35 years of experience, but she is right to a point, obama gets the follow up all the time,"

After her "point" in the last debate about always getting the 1st question (weird complaint for someone so "tested"), they checked the last 10 debates; she got 6 1st questions, and he got 4.

if obama wins though lorax i think mccain may win b/c as its already starting obama is the lefty left guy.... he is the most liberal senator in the country.... its going to be smear tactics against him by a decorated war vet

Obama will lose most likely. i think a lot of hillary supporters will vote for mccain b/c thats what my family is going to do....

"I haven't heard about her 35 years of experience, but she is right to a point, obama gets the follow up all the time,"

After her "point" in the last debate about always getting the 1st question (weird complaint for someone so "tested"), they checked the last 10 debates; she got 6 1st questions, and he got 4.

what were obama's first questions??/

"Senator Obama, what color socks did you wear to the debate?"

if obama wins though lorax i think mccain may win b/c as its already starting obama is the lefty left guy.... he is the most liberal senator in the country.... its going to be smear tactics against him by a decorated war vet

Obama will lose most likely. i think a lot of hillary supporters will vote for mccain b/c thats what my family is going to do....

Well, it definitely goes both ways on that. There are minorities who may never vote Dem again after what Bill pulled in SC, and there are certainly a ton of Obama supporters who will never vote Hillary (count me in there).

Well, it definitely goes both ways on that. There are minorities who may never vote Dem again after what Bill pulled in SC, and there are certainly a ton of Obama supporters who will never vote Hillary (count me in there).

what did Bill do in SC? ive been out of the political compass.

I heard a speech just recently, given by a young black man, about why he was a republican. It was an amazing speech, and well-given.

he must be retarded..... was it about holyroller huckabee and fucking virgins?
No, it began with the beginning of the Party, covered much of its history, a turnaround in his personal philosophy and an interesting personal view of the party.

It was very moving and given by a powerful orator. I see him going far in the party if he has that urge.

No, it began with the beginning of the Party, covered much of its history, a turnaround in his personal philosophy and an interesting personal view of the party.

It was very moving and given by a powerful orator. I see him going far in the party if he has that urge.

did it include killing innocent iraqi's and the holyroller movement at all? did it say anything about fucking up our healthcare system? if fucking virgins isn't in it, its not important.

Back