Time to donate to Trumps campaign after Banana Republic convicts

You support Trump. Enough said.

That says nothing. You do know what nothing means right? It's the level of substance you bring to every thread.

But hey, I get it. You're a loser who cannot defend anything you bloviate about and prefer autocratic, incompetent liars to run things.

You lie so much I had to laugh.

Specifically, what part was a lie? You're beyond stupid.

This is why arguing with dishonest fools like you is a waste of time. You're not here to argue or debate substance, you're here to troll and remove any doubt what a laughably ignorant halfwit you are. :palm:

That says nothing. You do know what nothing means right? It's the level of substance you bring to every thread.

But hey, I get it. You're a loser who cannot defend anything you bloviate about and prefer autocratic, incompetent liars to run things.
What a sad little man you are.

LOL everything TD says is complete and utter projection at its finest.

Projection. You truly are a waste of bandwidth.

dumbass-dumb.gif

Specifically, what part was a lie? You're beyond stupid.

This is why arguing with dishonest fools like you is a waste of time. You're not here to argue or debate substance, you're here to troll and remove any doubt what a laughably ignorant halfwit you are. :palm:
You screech like a monkey everything you post here.

What a sad little man you are.

Projection. I wish you would act like a man, But alas, acting like a simple-minded juvenile is all fools like you ever have.

A reminder of what a dumb, hypocritical moron you are:

AProudLefty;4672702 said:
Address the topic, not other posters.

Projection translated :

2316.jpg
TD : Specifically, what part was a lie? I'm beyond stupid.

This is why arguing with dishonest fools like myself is a waste of time. I'm not here to argue or debate substance, I'm here to troll and remove any doubt what a laughably ignorant halfwit I am. :palm:

So quit attacking posters, retard.

I only attack idiots that attack first you insufferable moron. Buy a fucking mirror. Calling you a halfwit isn't an insult. It's an accurate description of your behavior.

You aren't here to debate, that much is obvious. Lying, deflecting and whining is all you seem to be good at. Take your own advice halfwit.

I am not. Answer my question.

You're the reason I tell people not to engage with idiots. You are incapable of having an intelligent, coherent debate.

Take some of your own advice for once halfwit:

I only attack idiots that attack first you insufferable moron. Buy a fucking mirror. Calling you a halfwit isn't an insult. It's an accurate description of your behavior.

You aren't here to debate, that much is obvious. Lying, deflecting and whining is all you seem to be good at. Take your own advice halfwit.

How do you debate with someone who screech and throw feces all the time.

How do you debate with someone who screech and throw feces all the time.

Great point! It's impossible to debate with a little thread trolling monkey like you. Now take your own advice halfwit:

Back