Time to Revisit the Legalized Murder Travesty

yes you will wait, pussy, as you're too dumb to answer the simplest of questions. Now toddle off to the beginning of my kicking your ass all over this thread and tell me what you find. ;)

I’ll wait because you have no “boot prints” to offer. If you did, you couldn’t wait to post them.:rofl2:

You mean "Is this one of your boot prints, Granule?" Why yes, pussy, it is. Are you tired of getting it kicked every time I respond? I suspect you would be, unless... unless you enjoy getting your ass kicked. Are you a masochist, pussy?

I keep hearing about the “ass kicking” but it’s nowhere to be found.:dunno::rofl2:

No, pussy, I'm arguing that you're a democrat. Prove me wrong.

How about you prove I am a Democrat? Oh! That’s like the “boot print” thingy, huh? You’ve got lots of accusations and insinuations and nary a dime’s worth of evidence for them. How about you try making a constitutional argument for the prohibition of abortion, Nancy? Oh! Wait! You Can’t!:rofl2:

Wrong again, pussy. You're trying to tell me that Government is smaller because of Roe v Wade. How dumb do you have to be, pussy?

Well Aunt Nancy, only an absurd moron like you would argue that MAKING MORE LAWS is LIMITING government.:rofl2::cof1:

I’ll wait because you have no “boot prints” to offer. If you did, you couldn’t wait to post them.:rofl2: I keep hearing about the “ass kicking” but it’s nowhere to be found.:dunno::rofl2:
Look, even a body-piercing envirofreak like you needs a break, but I gotta tell ya, pussy, if brains were taxed, you'd get a rebate. ;)

How about you prove I am a Democrat?
You're in no position to ask anything, pussy. There's questions o' mine that need answerin'! ;)

Well Aunt Nancy, only an absurd moron like you would argue that MAKING MORE LAWS is LIMITING government.:rofl2::cof1:
Hey pussy, why don't you explain how your precious gubmint' has shrunk since 1973?

Last edited:
Look, even a body-piercing envirofreak like you needs a break, but I gotta tell ya, pussy, if brains were taxed, you'd get a rebate. ;)

Gee! What a well thought out argument! Must have taken you hours to come up with that genius, huh?:rofl2:

You're in no position to ask anything, pussy. There's questions o' mine that need answerin'! ;)

Actually, I'm in the perfect position to ask anything I want from anybody. "Prove I'm a Democrat?" I understand that you can't.:rofl2: You keep saying you have questions, but apparently you've forgotten what they were, huh?:dunno:

Hey pussy, why don't you explain how your precious gubmint' has shrunk since 1973?

Hasn't "shrunk" it got BIGGER and BIGGER with shit like "Prescription Drugs For Seniors," "The Faith Based Initiative," "The Patriot Act," "Iraq and Afghanistan Nation Building," "ObamaCare," "Wall Street Bailouts," "unconstitutional stimulus packages," and on and on and on, but it was prevented from getting even BIGGER by the Court and Roe v Wade. Wouldn't you agree?:dunno::rofl2::cof1:

Gee! What a well thought out argument! Must have taken you hours to come up with that genius, huh?:rofl2:
Oh, I've got a millyun of 'em pussy. It's easy with a business-bashing thumbsucker like you. ;)

Actually, I'm in the perfect position to ask anything I want from anybody.
Actually, you can ask all the questions you want, pussy, because you live in a semi-free country. The problem is, you don't get to receive any answers, because your questions are so dumb. ;)

Hasn't "shrunk" it got BIGGER and BIGGER...
That's right pussy. And would you like to know why it has gotten bigger and bigger? Would you like me to tell you why? I'll be happy to tell you why right after you answer the questions. ;)

Oh, I've got a millyun of 'em pussy. It's easy with a business-bashing thumbsucker like you. ;)

Actually, you can ask all the questions you want, pussy, because you live in a semi-free country. The problem is, you don't get to receive any answers, because your questions are so dumb. ;)

That's right pussy. And would you like to know why it has gotten bigger and bigger? Would you like me to tell you why? I'll be happy to tell you why right after you answer the questions. ;)

It's recorded here that you're an Aunt Nancy authoritarian busybody who loves to mind woman's business. It's recorded that you're an anti-charity tightwad who never adopted a child, never donated to a charity that supports homes for unwed mothers and orphanages. It's recorded here that you're a hypocrite moralist that thinks he's so superior to women that he has been ordained by God to decide what women must do with their own bodies. It's recorded here in this thread that you're just another phony anti-abortion authoritarian who really has NO real concern about the unborn. It's recorded here that you support NO crusade to amend the Constitution to guarantee constitutional protections for the unborn.

In short, it's recorded here in this thread that you're a phony, hypocrite, tightwad, anti-charity, trash-mouth, Aunt Nancy, loser!

You need due process in order to deprive a person of life. What capital offenses have babies committed in order to be aborted?

The Constitution makes it clear, (amendment 14), that only "BORN" babies are guaranteed constitutional protections. No such protections are enumerated for the unborn."

Oh, pussy, stop crying. Your temper tantrums don't work here.

Just answer the questions, and all will be forgiven! ;)

If you have questions, ask them. Apparently you have none, and,

It's recorded here that you're an Aunt Nancy authoritarian busybody who loves to mind woman's business. It's recorded that you're an anti-charity tightwad who never adopted a child, never donated to a charity that supports homes for unwed mothers and orphanages. It's recorded here that you're a hypocrite moralist that thinks he's so superior to women that he has been ordained by God to decide what women must do with their own bodies. It's recorded here in this thread that you're just another phony anti-abortion authoritarian who really has NO real concern about the unborn. It's recorded here that you support NO crusade to amend the Constitution to guarantee constitutional protections for the unborn.

In short, it's recorded here in this thread that you're a phony, hypocrite, tightwad, anti-charity, trash-mouth, Aunt Nancy, loser!

Sorry pussy. The questions have been asked, and being the pontificating gasbag that you are, you blew right past them.

Yada, yada, yada! If you actually had any questions they're likely so absurd that you're ashamed to re-post them.

Go find 'em and answer 'em. I'm not doing the work for you. ;)

You can't intimidate or insult me or order me to do anything, trashmouth! Either post your alleged questions or shove them up your stinkin ass!

In short, it's recorded here in this thread that you're a phony, hypocrite, tightwad, anti-charity, trash-mouth, Aunt Nancy, loser who doesn't give a flying fuck about the unborn!

YOU read amendment 14, Robopussy. And this time take your liberal lenses off.

What's amatter trashmouth? You can't come up with a rational argument with any constitutional backing of your know-nothing Aunt Nancy busybody opinions?:dunno::rofl2:

Yada, yada, yada! If you actually had any questions they're likely so absurd that you're ashamed to re-post them.

You can't intimidate or insult me or order me to do anything, trashmouth! Either post your alleged questions or shove them up your stinkin ass!

In short, it's recorded here in this thread that you're a phony, hypocrite, tightwad, anti-charity, trash-mouth, Aunt Nancy, loser who doesn't give a flying fuck about the unborn!
Sorry pussy. The questions have been asked, and being the pontificating gasbag that you are, you blew right past them.

Go find 'em and answer 'em. I'm not doing the work for you.

What's amatter trashmouth? You can't come up with a rational argument with any constitutional backing of your know-nothing Aunt Nancy busybody opinions?:dunno::rofl2:

Oh, pussy, stop crying. Your temper tantrums don't work here.

Just answer the questions, and all will be forgiven!

The Constitution makes it clear, (amendment 14), that only "BORN" babies are guaranteed constitutional protections. No such protections are enumerated for the unborn."
Where does it say "born babies" pussy? Get your shit straight, or take your ball and go home.

I thought this was going to be about capital punishment.

After losing the battle, over Never-Ending Appeals.....I think most "conservatives" would prefer to avoid the subject.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/innocence-list-those-freed-death-row

This thread is about legalized murder. Are you for it, or are you against it?

Against it.....OBVIOUSLY!!!!

It serves no practical-purpose!

(Well.....except for it's entertainment-value....for Republicans, Teabaggers, NASCAR-fans....and, other such cretins.)

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/facts-about-deterrence-and-death-penalty

Back