“Tip of the iceberg”

Boris Epshteyn
I saw Tim Parlatore, who i think was the best Lawyer Trump has had so far, before leaving due to interference from derps like Boris Epshteyn, saying he thought Trumps new team made a big mistake in the Florida Trial.

He said exactly what i have been saying for days now on this forum.

He said that it was a mistake to ask for that case to be delayed to behind the election. That they should have accepted a tighter time frame, and then simply filed motions for delays as each court date appeared. He said that is very normal and can extend cases easily out 2 years or more on a case like this.

Instead by Trump and his new Lawyer Derps pushing for so far out and Judge Cannon trying to give Trump mostly what he wanted with the May 2024 date they have now opened the door to this Washington case to sneak in and the Judge to push a speedy pace citing that the Florida case as the reason for speed. He said they could have foreclosed any case being squeezed in by keeping Florida trial tight and then just doing motion after motion pushing it back in 3 month and 6 month increments.

So once again we should be thankful for bad Trump lawyering.

I think every prosecutor who is about to indict him will give preference in scheduling to this case

They will say that they can let them have the dates they want and will wait for them to schedule first

This one is not complicated

They have a mountain of evidence

But it is not complicated

The elector part it’s self is nothing but REPUBLICANS so loyal to trump the were willing to commit election crimes

They just though he was powerful enough to pull it off

Now they are facing dying in prison for this

Lots are in their 60s and 70s and will not fair well facing 15 years in prison

They immediately told the FBI about all the big boy fed trumpers who talked them into this

People like Linsey Gramm

Gini Thomas

And many of those people have already ratted trump out to the FBI

NO ONE WILL ADMIT TO EVER BEING A REPUBLICAN SOON

Americans will hate the people who did

The other day I went past a house on my regular route to costco

A person had a two door garage sized trump in 2024 flag hung up on a flag pole in front of their house

I laughed

I went to Costco again today after the trump arraignment

That flag was gone

I laughed

I think every prosecutor who is about to indict him will give preference in scheduling to this case

They will say that they can let them have the dates they want and will wait for them to schedule first

This one is not complicated

They have a mountain of evidence

But it is not complicated

The elector part it’s self is nothing but REPUBLICANS so loyal to trump the were willing to commit election crimes

They just though he was powerful enough to pull it off

Now they are facing dying in prison for this

Lots are in their 60s and 70s and will not fair well facing 15 years in prison

They immediately told the FBI about all the big boy fed trumpers who talked them into this

People like Linsey Gramm

Gini Thomas

And many of those people have already ratted trump out to the FBI

NO ONE WILL ADMIT TO EVER BEING A REPUBLICAN SOON

Americans will hate the people who did

The other day I went past a house on my regular route to costco

A person had a two door garage sized trump in 2024 flag hung up on a flag pole in front of their house

I laughed

I went to Costco again today after the trump arraignment

That flag was gone

I laughed

Ty Cobb says the Prosecution will present their case in 4-6 weeks, and the Defence has no way to mount a long defense especially since they cannot put Trump on the stand. So he is saying this case could be done easily and quickly without interfering with any other case.

Legal experts say Jack Smith has “a lot more evidence” than indictment shows

Special Counsel Jack Smith, who charged former President Donald Trump for his efforts to remain in power after he lost the 2020 presidential election, could have more evidence to offer on Trump's state of mind that could be introduced at trial, according to legal experts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...B?cvid=4ebe3384020a4c83ad92a3d20ce4efd6&ei=18

il_fullxfull.2739341584_q11c.jpg

We will know when he shares it with the defense then however Smith has a record of hiding his evidence as he's already admitted to.

This guy is as crooked as they come.

He can't simply bring up surprise evidence at a trial because of discovery laws, if he tries it will not be admissible and he will likely be thrown off the case.

Boris Epshteyn
I saw Tim Parlatore, who i think was the best Lawyer Trump has had so far, before leaving due to interference from derps like Boris Epshteyn, saying he thought Trumps new team made a big mistake in the Florida Trial.

He said exactly what i have been saying for days now on this forum.

He said that it was a mistake to ask for that case to be delayed to behind the election. That they should have accepted a tighter time frame, and then simply filed motions for delays as each court date appeared. He said that is very normal and can extend cases easily out 2 years or more on a case like this.

Instead by Trump and his new Lawyer Derps pushing for so far out and Judge Cannon trying to give Trump mostly what he wanted with the May 2024 date they have now opened the door to this Washington case to sneak in and the Judge to push a speedy pace citing that the Florida case as the reason for speed. He said they could have foreclosed any case being squeezed in by keeping Florida trial tight and then just doing motion after motion pushing it back in 3 month and 6 month increments.

So once again we should be thankful for bad Trump lawyering.

They can still ask for them.

It's not a one and done deal.

They can still ask for them.

It's not a one and done deal.

Not the point.

Trump Florida is set for May. They can move it back and Jack Smith is already doing things to move it back, even more with superseding indictments and new defendant. It is clear Jack realized Aileen Cannon was in the tank for Trump and he was not going to get a speedy trial.

What Trump team can no longer do, with Tim Parlatore said he would have done, is accept an earlier trial date in Florida (jan 1, 2024) such that there would have been no room to even try to sneak Washington or any other case in.

Had Trump team been strategic, they would have taken Jan 2024, and then a month before that date motioned to push back 3 or 6 months and kept doing that. Tim Parlatore said that is very normal and cases like this are regularly pushed back 2years or so with such motions.

Now Washington is likely to schedule for Jan 1 and set 90 days trial expectation, and if it runs long, it will be Florida that has to push back to accommodate the active case.

Not the point.

Trump Florida is set for May. They can move it back and Jack Smith is already doing things to move it back, even more with superseding indictments and new defendant. It is clear Jack realized Aileen Cannon was in the tank for Trump and he was not going to get a speedy trial.

What Trump team can no longer do, with Tim Parlatore said he would have done, is accept an earlier trial date in Florida (jan 1, 2024) such that there would have been no room to even try to sneak Washington or any other case in.

Had Trump team been strategic, they would have taken Jan 2024, and then a month before that date motioned to push back 3 or 6 months and kept doing that. Tim Parlatore said that is very normal and cases like this are regularly pushed back 2years or so with such motions.

Now Washington is likely to schedule for Jan 1 and set 90 days trial expectation, and if it runs long, it will be Florida that has to push back to accommodate the active case.

That May date will most definitely be moved back now with the new charges.

Plus, as I said, the Trump team can still ask for extensions.

I wouldn't expect the trial to be over before the election happens.

If that is the case then the trial will be put on hold if Trump wins reelection.

Smith did not plan this out very well.

Legal experts say Jack Smith has “a lot more evidence” than indictment shows

Special Counsel Jack Smith, who charged former President Donald Trump for his efforts to remain in power after he lost the 2020 presidential election, could have more evidence to offer on Trump's state of mind that could be introduced at trial, according to legal experts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...B?cvid=4ebe3384020a4c83ad92a3d20ce4efd6&ei=18

il_fullxfull.2739341584_q11c.jpg

Jack Smith is a corrupt turd.

That May date will most definitely be moved back now with the new charges.

Plus, as I said, the Trump team can still ask for extensions.

I wouldn't expect the trial to be over before the election happens.

If that is the case then the trial will be put on hold if Trump wins reelection.

Smith did not plan this out very well.

Your stupidity is showing. I have said the May date will be moved back and Tim Parlatore said that too. So you are making NO POINT by agreeing with us.

What you miss is that by Trump team NOT accepting the December date Jack Smith originally asked for in Florida and instead pushing for a later date after the election which then got Cannon to give them May, that OPENED the door for Jack Smith to sneak in the Washington case.

Yes Trump or Jack Smith now will keep pushing back Florida's May date. But that in no way stops Washington case starting in Jan 2024.

Had Trump team instead took the Dec 2023 or a Jan 2024 and did the same things to keep incrementally pushing that back, then Jack would have had no chance to squeeze in Washington.

That is what I pointed out last week and Tim Parlatore said yesterday.

Jack will get what he wants which is Washington trial FIRST, with a better judge and jury pool and Trump and his team opened the door to that happening when they could have blocked it as Parlatore said.

Your stupidity is showing. I have said the May date will be moved back and Tim Parlatore said that too. So you are making NO POINT by agreeing with us.

What you miss is that by Trump team NOT accepting the December date Jack Smith originally asked for in Florida and instead pushing for a later date after the election which then got Cannon to give them May, that OPENED the door for Jack Smith to sneak in the Washington case.

Yes Trump or Jack Smith now will keep pushing back Florida's May date. But that in no way stops Washington case starting in Jan 2024.

Had Trump team instead took the Dec 2023 or a Jan 2024 and did the same things to keep incrementally pushing that back, then Jack would have had no chance to squeeze in Washington.

That is what I pointed out last week and Tim Parlatore said yesterday.

Jack will get what he wants which is Washington trial FIRST, with a better judge and jury pool and Trump and his team opened the door to that happening when they could have blocked it as Parlatore said.

I think you have it backwards.

The first case will go first, the new charges will come after it.

It is undue burden on the defense to switch from one trial to another especially given only a few months of prep time.

His New York case will come first, the hush money payments, followed by the Florida case since that was filed second, thirdly will be the Washington case followed by the expected Georgia case.

You can't expect a defendent to prepare for all these cases at once.

I forget the Supreme Court ruling on it but it's an undo burden to a defendent.

Anyone on the left expecting this stuff to be wrapped up quickly are in for quite the surprise, it's probably going to take years, plus like you stated, extensions will be filed and more than likely granted.

The government cannot rush a case just to get a better judge.

I think you have it backwards.

The first case will go first, the new charges will come after it.

It is undue burden on the defense to switch from one trial to another especially given only a few months of prep time.

His New York case will come first, the hush money payments, followed by the Florida case since that was filed second, thirdly will be the Washington case followed by the expected Georgia case.

You can't expect a defendent to prepare for all these cases at once.

I forget the Supreme Court ruling on it but it's an undo burden to a defendent.

Anyone on the left expecting this stuff to be wrapped up quickly are in for quite the surprise, it's probably going to take years, plus like you stated, extensions will be filed and more than likely granted.

The government cannot rush a case just to get a better judge.

hahaha.

You will see very soon how wrong you are on that one, as always.

You simply speak on topics you have no knowledge on and lie and make stuff up.

Cannon could have agreed with Trump and set the trial until after the 2024 election and by your view no other trial could schedule in the gap. That is NOT how things work.

Tim Parlatore echoed what i said last week, in his interview last night that Trump and his new team made a mistake, in his opinion, by opening this window too large to allow for Washington (any other case) to sneak in. He said he would not have done that.

But you say 'no, I Tinker, know what Tim Parlatore does not and know no other trial will be able to schedule'.

FLOL. OK Marjorie Greene. OK.

hahaha.

You will see very soon how wrong you are on that one, as always.

You simply speak on topics you have no knowledge on and lie and make stuff up.

Cannon could have agreed with Trump and set the trial until after the 2024 election and by your view no other trial could schedule in the gap. That is NOT how things work.

Tim Parlatore echoed what i said last week, in his interview last night that Trump and his new team made a mistake, in his opinion, by opening this window too large to allow for Washington (any other case) to sneak in. He said he would not have done that.

But you say 'no, I Tinker, know what Tim Parlatore does not and know no other trial will be able to schedule'.

FLOL. OK Marjorie Greene. OK.

That is exactly how things work.

Prosecutors cannot change up trials on defendants because they think they have a better chance at getting a conviction, not after one has already started.

The New York and Florida cases are already underway, they can't and will not add a third one into the mix, how could any defendant possible handle that?

Trump already has two full legal teams going working the first two cases he won't be ordered to hire a third and the Washington case most certainly will not begin in January which is four months away.

That is exactly how things work.

Prosecutors cannot change up trials on defendants because they think they have a better chance at getting a conviction, not after one has already started.

The New York and Florida cases are already underway, they can't and will not add a third one into the mix, how could any defendant possible handle that?

Trump already has two full legal teams going working the first two cases he won't be ordered to hire a third and the Washington case most certainly will not begin in January which is four months away.

You are factually wrong Marjorie Greene.

Cases get squeezed in the gaps ALL THE TIME.

Certain Federal cases get set 3 years out, and no other court has to sit and wait and not schedule in the gap.

Every Prosecutor and lawyer with experience in these areas are on tv shows now talking about how Jack will push to get his DC case in before the May case and will get it and Alvin Bragg and James have already indicated they will get out the way.

But you TinkerIdiot say, 'i don't care about their experience and what they KNOW does not happen... I TinkerIdiot, will just say 'it cannot happen'.

FLOL you are so stupid Marjorie.

Back