To all you douchebags who call us Patriots "neocons"

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Rand Paul's policies are true conservatism:

Kentucky conservatives stuck by Paul as the neoconservatives gunning for him shot blanks. But since winning the primary, he has started facing friendly fire. Admirers of his father, Texas congressman and 2008 GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul, have criticized the son for being insufficiently antiwar. To reassure Republicans that he wasn’t the crypto-pacifist the neocons imagined him to be, the younger Paul was less forceful in making certain arguments and abandoned a few of his father’s positions altogether.

But what Rand Paul has done is make the one antiwar argument with potential to resonate with more conventional conservatives: “Part of the reason we are bankrupt as a country is that we are fighting so many foreign wars and have so many military bases around the world.” Unlike the Right’s past tax revolts, the Tea Party is animated by opposition to the exorbitant level of federal spending and indebtedness. With their rejection of Republican bailouts and “compassionate conservatism,” they have turned away from the neoconservatives’ social-democratic roots. By applying their frugality to foreign policy, they could make a clean break from neoconservatism.

http://www.amconmag.com/article/2010/aug/01/00008/

I don't click on Huffpo just to guess at your logic, or lack thereof.

Of course you don't. Because you're just another robotic, kool-aid drinking, automaton, too spineless to confront facts and information contrary to your preconceptions.

Like this about your Glorious Rand Paul and his supporters...they are starting to make even the NAZIS look good!

PAUL SUPPORTER STOMPS ON PROTESTERS HEAD:

An ugly scene took place outside the Kentucky Senatorial debate Monday night as what appeared to be a supporter of Republican candidate Rand Paul was captured by a local news affiliate literally stomping the head of a member of the progressive-activist organization MoveOn.org.

The MoveOn volunteer, Lauren Valle, went to the hospital after explaining what had happened to local press. As of 11:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time she remained there, according to another MoveOn official. According to a local Fox station, Valle had attempted to approach Paul before the debate took place, dressed in a blonde wig and with a "RepublicanCorp" sign mocking him as a stooge of special interests.

Attendees around Valle are heard screaming, "get the cops" as cameras captured her being dragged to the pavement by her red sweater. Once on the ground a man wearing white sneakers pushed the sole of his shoe down on her head.

The whole story here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/25/rand-paul-supporter-stomps-head_n_773857.html

Before Obama got elected I told the wingnuts here to save their money for some anger therapy. Poor brainwashed knuckleheads.

Of course you don't. Because you're just another robotic, kool-aid drinking, automaton, too spineless to confront facts and information contrary to your preconceptions.

Like this about your Glorious Rand Paul and his supporters...they are starting to make even the NAZIS look good!

PAUL SUPPORTER STOMPS ON PROTESTERS HEAD:

An ugly scene took place outside the Kentucky Senatorial debate Monday night as what appeared to be a supporter of Republican candidate Rand Paul was captured by a local news affiliate literally stomping the head of a member of the progressive-activist organization MoveOn.org.

The MoveOn volunteer, Lauren Valle, went to the hospital after explaining what had happened to local press. As of 11:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time she remained there, according to another MoveOn official. According to a local Fox station, Valle had attempted to approach Paul before the debate took place, dressed in a blonde wig and with a "RepublicanCorp" sign mocking him as a stooge of special interests.

Attendees around Valle are heard screaming, "get the cops" as cameras captured her being dragged to the pavement by her red sweater. Once on the ground a man wearing white sneakers pushed the sole of his shoe down on her head.

The whole story here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/25/rand-paul-supporter-stomps-head_n_773857.html

Seriously? You are really comparing this guy to NAZI's and saying he looks worse? I've heard of hyperbole but you are trying to take the cake with this.

Since it's clearly caught on tape I hope the guy who stepped on the woman's head is charged and punished. You can hear a guy next to him say 'hey there's no need for that' and he's 100% correct. It was just thuggish behavior.

LOL the lady bum rushes the entourage and then falls on purpose like she was hit by a stun gun. She's a paid protester, I say she earned her pay and is lucky she wasn't seriously harmed. funny though

LOL the lady bum rushes the entourage and then falls on purpose like she was hit by a stun gun. She's a paid protester, I say she earned her pay and is lucky she wasn't seriously harmed. funny though

LOL! Watching it again she does look like she was hit with a stun gun. They must teach that kind of acting in Protest 101.

Still that guy never should have stepped on her head. However you are right in the sense if you are a protestor and run after a candidate you don't know what could happen to you.

Actually. because Rana never took a position, She apparently wants me to read Huffpo and guess at what her position is. I don't play that game.

I don't play your game either where you attack the messenger instead of addressing the message. This is, after all, a political debate site.

LOL! Watching it again she does look like she was hit with a stun gun. They must teach that kind of acting in Protest 101.

Still that guy never should have stepped on her head. However you are right in the sense if you are a protestor and run after a candidate you don't know what could happen to you.

Actually he stepped on her shoulder.

And of course because you've now watched the video a couple times, you are qualified to judge whether or not she was hit by something, pushed from behind, or whether she was "acting".

FatassGutter: your vile note to me in your neg rep didn't address my direct counterpoint to you. Nor did it reduce my rep points. This proves that you are ineffectual not merely in your personal life, but in debate as well. :)

Actually. because Rana never took a position, She apparently wants me to read Huffpo and guess at what her position is. I don't play that game.

I don't play your game either where you attack the messenger instead of addressing the message. This is, after all, a political debate site.

What's this? Ready finally to acknowledge that this is a site for Political discussion?

Isn't it amazing what being banned for a week does to a partisan hack like DY?

Anyone want to speculate whether or not he dknocks off the fat jokes from here on out? After all, it IS a site for POLITICAL DISCUSSION, and not a site to attack the messenger.

Myself?

I don't believe he can even make it through the day without resorting to the same tired put downs.

FatassGutter: your vile note to me in your neg rep didn't address my direct counterpoint to you. Nor did it reduce my rep points. This proves that you are ineffectual not merely in your personal life, but in debate as well. :)

And the above post of yours proves you were LYING once again when you whined about this being a site for political discussion and not for personal attacks.

...couldn't even go 20 minutes could ya?

how pathetic is that?

Last edited:
And of course because you've now watched the video a couple times, you are qualified to judge whether or not she was hit by something, pushed from behind, or whether she was "acting".

Why don't you ask topspin the question he brought it up first? And I'm barely qualified to walk across the street but if you've watched a few protest training videos it's not to difficult to spot certain behavior.

What's this? Ready finally to acknowledge that this is a site for Political discussion?

Isn't it amazing what being banned for a week does to a partisan hack like DY?

Anyone want to speculate whether or not he dknocks off the fat jokes from here on out? After all, it IS a site for POLITICAL DISCUSSION, and not a site to attack the messenger.

Myself?

I don't believe he can even make it through the day without resorting to the same tired put downs.

What fat jokes? I merely called you "Fatso". *shrug*

And the above post of yours proves you were LYING once again when you whined about this being a site for political discussion and not for personal attacks.

...couldn't even go 20 minutes could ya?

how pathetic is that?

Actually, you are the one whining by :
1. Attempting to deflect the issue and equate Rand Paul's policies with one act of one of his supporters;
2. Neg repping me with a disgusting comment after getting called on #1;
3. Continuing to attempt to deflect with these continued personal attacks on me.

:)

Back