Today at the grocery store

Tinkerpeach

I saw three people, two men and one woman open carrying firearms.

It made me feel extremely safe.

In Arizona we are also allowed to carry concealed weapons without a permit so who knows how many more had them.

Arizona is the greatest state in the nation.

In Arizona we are also allowed to carry concealed weapons without a permit so who knows how many more had them.

Arizona is a shit hole for jerkoffs.

Is there a reason why you don't already feel safe in a grocery store?

How the hell does complete strangers packing heat make you feel safe? You don't know them. You gun nuts are just weird.

McCain was one of the worst of the Swamp and did so much harm to my country....I am not particularly receptive to your message.

Arizona let Gabby Giffords occupy an allegedly very important job which she could not remotely do for what, a year?

This is maybe the place to mention that I heard yet again today that the Mexican Narco Companies now are better armed than either the Mexican police or our border guards, thanks to the Ukrainians selling stuff we gave them.

Life in Arizona will get more interesting, the last illusions of a border are going away.

The US Government, I think in a response to a FOIA inquiry, "Dont ask us where this stuff is, we have no idea, zero effort was ever made to do that".

As many dissidents warned was sure to happen.

Have you been attacked at Arizona stores with regularity?

Is there a reason why you don't already feel safe in a grocery store?

I guess that would depend on where you are... I don't think I'd feel particularly safe in a grocery store in South Chicago, most of Baltimore, or say, San Francisco or Oakland today. The shoplifters alone would be enough to make me uneasy...

Republicans in Congress love to promote open carry in bars, restaurants, etc. You know where they outlaw possession of firearms 100%? Congress. Hypocrisy much?

Back