Today at the grocery store

Is there a reason why you don't already feel safe in a grocery store?

LOL, I know. All it would take is one of the gun heads losing their shit over something like someone cutting in line at a register and it's the wild wild west - everyone hit the deck. Safe? Pffft!

I saw three people, two men and one woman open carrying firearms.

It made me feel extremely safe.

In Arizona we are also allowed to carry concealed weapons without a permit so who knows how many more had them.

Arizona is the greatest state in the nation.

I don't know why some people get all freaked out by law abiding Citizens carrying firearms. I agree with you, I have no problem with it, it's a good thing.

Legal in some states but incredibly stupid
140702133223-target-open-carry-620xa.jpg

I don't know where this one was taken, but that is not a legal carry in Arizona. A pistol MUST be in a holster or carrying case. You pocket or waistband doesn't count.
OIP.mfkKmN5IggdaNu59YmQgKAAAAA

Again, not an Arizona picture by the caption on it. In Arizona that is considered open carry. Most of the holster is exposed, and that's sufficient.
BAD-OPEN-CARRY-1-1-1024x683.jpg

As for businesses saying "No" to open carry, they can in Arizona, so long as they have a secure means to check your weapon at the door. They can't tell you to go put it in your car or the like, they must provide a secure storage spot to hold your weapon until you leave the store.

Legal in some states but incredibly stupid
140702133223-target-open-carry-620xa.jpg

I don't know where this one was taken, but that is not a legal carry in Arizona. A pistol MUST be in a holster or carrying case. You pocket or waistband doesn't count.
OIP.mfkKmN5IggdaNu59YmQgKAAAAA

Again, not an Arizona picture by the caption on it. In Arizona that is considered open carry. Most of the holster is exposed, and that's sufficient.
BAD-OPEN-CARRY-1-1-1024x683.jpg

As for businesses saying "No" to open carry, they can in Arizona, so long as they have a secure means to check your weapon at the door. They can't tell you to go put it in your car or the like, they must provide a secure storage spot to hold your weapon until you leave the store.

It is legal to conceal carry here, you don't need a holster as far as I know.

The point is, don't come to Arizona and fuck with us cause we will shoot back.

Republicans in Congress love to promote open carry in bars, restaurants, etc. You know where they outlaw possession of firearms 100%? Congress. Hypocrisy much?

I've seen plenty of people open carry in restaurants down here.

I know you can't on schools and I believe government buildings and there are some other restrictions also, if you do carry you need to learn the law on it that's for sure.

Is there a reason why you don't already feel safe in a grocery store?
Normally, grocery stores are defenselessness zones, of the type that leftists promulgate throughout the country so that law-abiding citizens remain defenseless before violent crime. Leftists like violence and death for some reason, especially when the victims are law-abiding citizens, and relish the thought that the executed has never expressed any desire to die. This is why leftists are forever attacking the 2nd Amendment, forever trying to confiscate the firearms of law-abiding citizens and forever establishing defenselessness zones wherever people congregate.

The icing on the cake is that if any law-abiding citizen should feel uneasy about being herded into a defenselessness zone, the leftists ask condescendingly "Is there a reason why you don't already feel safe in a [insert otherwise innoccuous location]?" If the idea of preferring the protection of firearms is ever mentioned, the leftists respond with "How the hell does complete strangers packing heat make you feel safe? You don't know them. You gun nuts are just weird."

So the short answer is: Fuck you stupid, leftist gun-cravens who need to render law-abiding citizens defenseless before violent crime just because the only way you can get any happiness in your miserable lives is to impose misery and death onto others.

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

I know that if something happens in the store that those with the guns will react and protect us.

That's why it makes me feel safe.

I don't carry but I'm very thankful others do.

You never know when something bad is going to happen that could cost you your life.

Graveyards are filled with tales of it.

LOL, I know. All it would take is one of the gun heads losing their shit over something like someone cutting in line at a register and it's the wild wild west - everyone hit the deck. Safe? Pffft!

We experienced one of those nuts at our Kroger store last year. A little shorty britches man, all dressed in camouflaged pants and a Trump T-shirt with Trump riding a tank, sporting a double holster with 2 pearl handled 45's, and his wife wearing normal clothing came into the store. His wife was shopping up and down the aisles, but her husband was standing at the front of the aisles watching her and everyone else as she shopped up and down the aisles.

I walked past the guy and he starred me in the eye in a very suspicious way. But I just ignored the freak. He stared down a couple of Mexican guys in the same manor, and one of them said to the man, "What are you looking at"? The man put his hand on his gun, and said, "I am looking at you taco man"! Well, the Mexican man went and reported the incident to the store manager.

Within a minute the store manager, a Black man, approached the retard and told him that he couldn't come in the store and threaten or intimidate customers and use racial language in the store, and asked him to leave. The retard said, "I know my rights Nigger, and you can't tell me to leave".:whoa:

Well the store manager just called the police on his cell phone. The Police station is right across the street, so they showed up in less than 3 minutes. Two Policemen came in and the Manager pointed the retard with the guns out, and the police approached the man and asked him to leave the store. As they were in an argument, his wife walked up and just left her basket in the self check-out lanes, proceeded to walk out, and told her husband, "I am getting sick and tired of you getting us thrown out of stores everywhere we go", and he followed her out like a little sheep with his tail between his legs.

WOW! JUST WOW! Never saw anything like this in my life! The shoppers were scared, during all the confrontations this man had with everyone, and who knew whether the man was going to pull his guns out and just start shooting people.:palm:

Last edited:
It is legal to conceal carry here, you don't need a holster as far as I know.

The point is, don't come to Arizona and fuck with us cause we will shoot back.

With concealed, you kinda still do need a holster, but... I'd say you are far better off with one than without because of the way the laws on that are written.

Not sure about the holster part.

I don't know the exact law however so that may be true.

In Arizona a holstered pistol is considered "safe." One that is not holstered, is considered like in use, drawn. While you can carry concealed that way, it can create more of an issue if you have to interact with law enforcement. They will take the pistol not being holstered far more seriously and are likely to see you as less competent with it. With open carry, it better be in a holster or case. It's not, you are in for problems.

Normally, grocery stores are defenselessness zones, of the type that leftists promulgate throughout the country so that law-abiding citizens remain defenseless before violent crime. Leftists like violence and death for some reason, especially when the victims are law-abiding citizens, and relish the thought that the executed has never expressed any desire to die. This is why leftists are forever attacking the 2nd Amendment, forever trying to confiscate the firearms of law-abiding citizens and forever establishing defenselessness zones wherever people congregate.

The icing on the cake is that if any law-abiding citizen should feel uneasy about being herded into a defenselessness zone, the leftists ask condescendingly "Is there a reason why you don't already feel safe in a [insert otherwise innoccuous location]?" If the idea of preferring the protection of firearms is ever mentioned, the leftists respond with "How the hell does complete strangers packing heat make you feel safe? You don't know them. You gun nuts are just weird."

So the short answer is: Fuck you stupid, leftist gun-cravens who need to render law-abiding citizens defenseless before violent crime just because the only way you can get any happiness in your miserable lives is to impose misery and death onto others.

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

WHAT A FUCKING MORON!:palm:

In Arizona a holstered pistol is considered "safe." One that is not holstered, is considered like in use, drawn. While you can carry concealed that way, it can create more of an issue if you have to interact with law enforcement. They will take the pistol not being holstered far more seriously and are likely to see you as less competent with it. With open carry, it better be in a holster or case. It's not, you are in for problems.

That makes sense.

I guess that would depend on where you are... I don't think I'd feel particularly safe in a grocery store in South Chicago, most of Baltimore, or say, San Francisco or Oakland today. The shoplifters alone would be enough to make me uneasy...

Most of the grocery stores in areas like that have armed security guards that watches for the riff raff coming and going. They do here in Dallas- in our high crime areas. I try to steer clear of those areas anyway.

Back