Today on Face the Nation - Margaret Brennan illustrates the ignorance of today's fake journalism

Truth Detector

Contributor
To illustrate how dumb and partisan idiots like Margaret Brennan of NBC are, when asked about the Trump conviction, her guest, Doug Bergman, stated that it is concerning that a businessman’s paperwork process can be turned into felonies

Margaret then argued that the Hunter Biden’s trial is about a paperwork violation. What a "WOW" moment. To a leftist hack, lying on a gun application form, which is a felony, to purchase a weapon is merely a paperwork violation.

No Margaret, it is a felony to LIE about a prior conviction in order to buy a weapon. You know, those gun laws you believe will prevent criminals from getting their hands on guns. So now, according to her convoluted argument trying to justify the clown show this week in Manhattan, lying about your prior convictions in order to ILLEGALLY buy a handgun is perfectly okay and merely a paperwork violation.

Funny how these anti-gun Fascists are suddenly okay with a convicted felon lying on his gun paperwork to illegally buy a gun.

You should have stuck to Fox, then you wouldn’t hear opinions that crack your illusionary reality

And by the way, nobody cares about Hunter, not even Democrats, well, except MAGA and Fox, America knows he is a dimwit just as they understand Junior and other kid are idiots

You should have stuck to Fox, then you wouldn’t hear opinions that crack your illusionary reality

And by the way, nobody cares about Hunter, not even Democrats, well, except MAGA and Fox, America knows he is a dimwit just as they understand Junior and other kid are idiots
Arsecheese is always the same, shitty and cheesy at the same time.

You should listen to Fox. Then perhaps you could be better informed.

You believe you speak for everyone? That's pretty delusional. But then, you are a Biden voter and they are pretty stupid.

I had to un sling my arm for this but I just HAD TO. Joe has said on multiple occasions that Hunter is the SMARTEST MAN HE KNOWS. Therefor if America knows that Hunter is a dimwit then they also KNOW that Joe is an even bigger Dimwit because he has admitted that Hunter is much smarter then he is. Thank you for publicly admitting that your Candidate is a Dimwit. ;)

Any comment on ' truth ' coming from you is farcical, Troofie.
You are the forum Font of Mendacity.

Haw, haw..................haw.

Hunter Biden's gun charge is of no concern to me.
The tax evasion, where the money came from and how much it influenced an American senator and president is much more of a concern.

It is a "paperwork" violation, dummy. Biden's paperwork statement was false just as Trump's paperwork statement was false. The correct argument is simply that Biden's paperwork violation was the more serious.

You should consider staying away from law topics.

It is a "paperwork" violation, dummy. Biden's paperwork statement was false just as Trump's paperwork statement was false. The correct argument is simply that Biden's paperwork violation was the more serious.

Inventing law to make one charge 34 and then inventing even more law to upgrade the crime from misdemeanor to felony is something to notice

Inventing law to make one charge 34 and then inventing even more law to upgrade the crime from misdemeanor to felony is something to notice
That is not exactly the "something to notice". The law is on the books. If it were not the case would not have gone to trial. What is unusual, and the "something to notice" is the way the case is put together.

I had to un sling my arm for this but I just HAD TO. Joe has said on multiple occasions that Hunter is the SMARTEST MAN HE KNOWS. Therefor if America knows that Hunter is a dimwit then they also KNOW that Joe is an even bigger Dimwit because he has admitted that Hunter is much smarter then he is. Thank you for publicly admitting that your Candidate is a Dimwit. ;)

Well, it is obvious how stupid Joe Biden. Even more so when it comes to Arsechees. :laugh:

Any comment on ' truth ' coming from you is farcical, Troofie.
You are the forum Font of Mendacity.

Haw, haw..................haw.

More irony from a serial lying, repugnant terrorist hugging moron on steroids. But you know what they say, repugnant terrorist hugging moron on steroids don't know they are being repugnant terrorist hugging moron on steroids. ;)

Hunter Biden's gun charge is of no concern to me.
The tax evasion, where the money came from and how much it influenced an American senator and president is much more of a concern.

When a Presidents son commits any crimes, it should be of concern. Remember, these are the same asshats who think that gun laws prevent crime.

I cannot imagine a more assinine and ignorant statement. But it is you Martin, and you are known for making laughably stupid and ignorant statements.

I find this kind of moronic defense even more stunning coming from Democrats who want to attack the second amendment and believe that gun laws are a panacea for criminal behavior.

Let's be very clear here, what Hunter did was violate federal law. That is a felony. Had anyone else done that and been caught, they would be in jail already.

I know, leftist hacks like you and the Democratic party think Democrats should be above the law and deciders of what laws we should enforce. But we're are not a lawless banana republic yet, except for Democratic control shitholes like Manhattan, LA, DC and Fulton County.

Given the moronic remarks you have made, it is compelling advice for you to take.

so if Hunter wrote that he was using cocaine several times an hour and applied for a gun license saying he was not an addict and we believe him it is OUR illusionary reality?.......

Democrats are not very bright which is why they support corrupt, grifting politicians who illustrate their incompetence, lack of education and ignorance on a daily basis.

I cannot imagine a more assinine and ignorant statement. But it is you Martin, and you are known for making laughably stupid and ignorant statements.

I find this kind of moronic defense even more stunning coming from Democrats who want to attack the second amendment and believe that gun laws are a panacea for criminal behavior.

Let's be very clear here, what Hunter did was violate federal law. That is a felony. Had anyone else done that and been caught, they would be in jail already.

I know, leftist hacks like you and the Democratic party think Democrats should be above the law and deciders of what laws we should enforce. But we're are not a lawless banana republic yet, except for Democratic control shitholes like Manhattan, LA, DC and Fulton County.

Given the moronic remarks you have made, it is compelling advice for you to take.
I doubt your imagination takes you anywhere useful. The question isn't whether Hunter violated federal law. If he lied on the application, he did.
The question was whether the lie was factually "a paperwork violation." It was. He didn't steal the gun. He submitted a false statement.

Stick with the personal insults, don't get over your head attempting arguments.

IOW, you are pulling a :seenoevil: :hearnoevil: re: Hunter's felonies.

More irony from a serial lying, repugnant terrorist hugging moron on steroids. But you know what they say, repugnant terrorist hugging moron on steroids don't know they are being repugnant terrorist hugging moron on steroids. ;)
Your Rightist Extremist Thesaurus appears to be just a page-and-a-half thick.
Geez- you're thicker than that

Haw, haw.............................haw.

I doubt your imagination takes you anywhere useful. The question isn't whether Hunter violated federal law. If he lied on the application, he did.
The question was whether the lie was factually "a paperwork violation." It was. He didn't steal the gun. He submitted a false statement.

It is a felony to lie on a firearms application. All the flailing and deflecting on the planet can't change that fact. You need to turn of MSNBC. Watching it makes you dumber.

Stick with the personal insults, don't get over your head attempting arguments.

Cry harder hypocrite. When you start lecturing everyone on the forum about insults, maybe, just maybe I'll take your whining seriously.

Back