Today on Face the Nation - Margaret Brennan illustrates the ignorance of today's fake journalism

Your Rightist Extremist Thesaurus appears to be just a page-and-a-half thick.
Geez- you're thicker than that

Haw, haw.............................haw.

:lolup: Mental case.

straightjacket-insane.gif

When a Presidents son commits any crimes, it should be of concern. Remember, these are the same asshats who think that gun laws prevent crime.
Yes, I understand that. I have a friend who got a felony weed charge when we were in our early 20's. He has guns and shoots regularly at our gun club. Good guy, never did anything wrong since. Never caused any trouble. None of us are gonna squeal on him. He deserves his freedom to own guns.
I'm not concerned about those who straightened out their lives, because we do have a 2nd. Amendment. Back in the day, they gave your gun back when you got out of jail.
But, commit another crime, especially a gun crime, lock em up for good.

It is a felony to lie on a firearms application. All the flailing and deflecting on the planet can't change that fact. You need to turn of MSNBC. Watching it makes you dumber.

Cry harder hypocrite. When you start lecturing everyone on the forum about insults, maybe, just maybe I'll take your whining seriously.

Your reply is an example of when feeling a need to answer a comment but don't know how to do it, invent a comment you think you can answer. The comment you pretended to answer did not deny the firearms application contained a felony nor did it complain about your pattern of making personal insults; in fact it encouraged you "stick with" making them since insults are the one thing you've shown you are able to do.

Your reply is an example of when feeling a need to answer a comment but don't know how to do it, invent a comment you think you can answer. The comment you pretended to answer did not deny the firearms application contained a felony nor did it complain about your pattern of making personal insults; in fact it encouraged you "stick with" making them since insults are the one thing you've shown you are able to do.

Word salad. Here's some great advice for you:

stfu.gif

Back