Tom Brady is retiring

The two teams have met each other 36 times (including 1 postseason game), with the Pittsburgh Steelers winning 16 games and the Green Bay Packers winning 20 games.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/teamvsteam?opp=12#:~:text=The%20two%20teams%20have%20met,Bay%20Packers%20winning%2020%20games.

v14dhfhm44w51.jpg

:D

Do you know Deauxma? Who hear knows Deauxma?
Deauxma was in my elementary school class.

We’re leaving the restaurant, waiting on line at the valet. She’s in front of me
and the other one is behind me. Hut wut should I cut in front of him? No
wait don’t. Look I’m a millionaire, see the car.

44633_main_mr1k.jpg

No wait that’s to much. We’re both not getting any richer. :rolleyes:

So much for Da Bucs. :(

I bet he stays here, though. :)

PS: It's gonna be Cheeseheads vs. Rams.

I will root for Cheeseheads for an old friend, but I think the Rams will win.

Used to hate the guy, but he's won me over. So has Belichick.... to a degree. Brady is the greatest ever to the play the game, and it isn't even that close. Perfect time to retire. He'll be missed. Tampa Bay is once again irrelevant.

Quarterbacks can reach a level of greatness, but no one is the greatest! Saying which quarterback is the greatest would be about as difficult as trying to determine who the most beautiful women in the world is. Or like trying to say which wine is the greatest wine in the world. Or, trying to decide the greatest guitar player ever is much too difficult. Sure, we all have our opinions and favorites, but that is because things like this are very subjective.

Brady is definitely one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game, but I believe he will have to share greatness with several others.

Brady does get a lot of credit for playing well into his forties, but so did George Blanda who played up until he was 48 YO.

There are a couple of young quarterbacks closing in on some incredible records early on in their young careers- and actually already have some NFL records at the top of the list. Patrick Mahomes II and Josh Allen are well on their way to being among the very best. They are among the best already, in my opinion. Their playoff game, a week ago, was more entertaining than any Super Bowl could ever be.

The NFL has so many great quarterbacks playing the game today. There are only a very few teams that are not gifted with great quarterbacks currently. I believe this year presented the best crop of quarterbacks that I have ever seen playing all at the same time.

Last edited:
Quarterbacks can reach a level of greatness, but no one is the greatest! Saying which quarterback is the greatest would be about as difficult as trying to determine who the most beautiful women in the world is. Or like trying to say which wine is the greatest wine in the world. Or, trying to decide the greatest guitar player ever is much too difficult. Sure, we all have our opinions and favorites, but that is because things like this are very subjective.

Brady is definitely one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game, but I believe he will have to share greatness with several others.

Brady does get a lot of credit for playing well into his forties, but so did George Blanda who played up until he was 48 YO.

There are a couple of young quarterbacks closing in on some incredible records early on in their young careers- and actually already have some NFL records at the top of the list. Patrick Mahomes II and Josh Allen are well on their way to being among the very best. They are among the best already, in my opinion. Their playoff game, a week ago, was more entertaining than any Super Bowl could ever be.

The NFL has so many great quarterbacks playing the game today. There are only a very few teams that are not gifted with great quarterbacks currently. I believe this year presented the best crop of quarterbacks that I have ever seen playing all at the same time.

middlefinger.gif

Joe Money & Brady are the best!

He's waiting for the date they have to pay him 15 million.
If he makes it official before that date,he won't get the 15 million

Be kinda stupid to do that, now wouldn't it?

I wouldn't be surprised if the owners posted the retirement announcement.

Bam! Instant 15 million dollars saved! :laugh:

Back