Tom Cruise = Charles Manson

"Being a Scientologist is different because driving past an accident it's not like just driving past an accident, you have to do something about it! Because you know you are the only person who can really help..."

Tom Cruise - Nutjob.

Did you notice how he was looking at his shoes as he says, "I am absolutely, uncompromisingly..." then when he realized he was looking at his shoes and his body language said something different than what was coming from his mouth he suddenly looked up for the words "dedicated to that"....

"Being a Scientologist is different because driving past an accident it's not like just driving past an accident, you have to do something about it! Because you know you are the only person who can really help..."

Tom Cruise - Nutjob.

Anyone have a transcript of this? I can't access youtube at work and I need a good laugh.

You all can understand his mumbling??? I don't think the guy even finished one sentence! Oh he's scary!

Damo - sorry in advance if i cause you a lawsuit. You may end up being forced to take this down. .

Did you know this idiotic religion was started on a bet? L. Ron made a bet with another writer that he could start a religion. So he wrote Dianetics and pretty much started it up.

For his awesomeness in convincing people that XENU was after them and that invisible bogeymen that can only be removed by a "practitioner" caused all ailments from cancer to amputation, he gained $500.

He talks about re-reading KSW... So I had to find out what it was...

KSW is "Keeping Scientology Working"

When they reach... Well here... They describe it better than I do...

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/rel-inc3.htm

'Our lives were completely mapped out 24 hours a day, *per- sonal* lives exactly prescribed, especially 2D [relations with the opposite sex]...The day started with "Musters", sing-songing KSW, followed by a mantra of "LRH, LRH, LRH", after which work, work, work, for little or no pay...' Roos was by now a Class XII auditor, the top rank, and was auditing Hubbard himself, a dangerous task which proved his undoing.1 The Commodore had some bad readings on the meter which were duly noted by Roos, but Hubbard would not accept these. The relationship which had flourished with LRH calling Otto up to his cabin to bounce ideas off him, deteriorated rapidly. Hubbard yelled and screamed to see his folders (which is not allowed). When Roos refused, Hubbard sent some 'hefty guys' to collect them and became even more agitated when he saw some meter-reads which did not fit in with either his 'tech' or his self-image. When Mary Sue Hubbard declared that LRH did not 'have such reads', Roos knew his number was up. MSH had previously been an ally and had ripped up the results of several 'Comm Evs' called on Roos for his sexual activities. He had been astute in avoiding super- vision up to this point. Apart from LRH/MSH he had no seniors and only once had fallen foul of Hubbard when he refused a posting to run the new advanced org in Scotland and was put on pot-scrubbing duties as a penance. McMaster was the great 'tech man' and was not a senior post holder. He therefore had no hold over Roos either. Indeed, 1 The auditing of members of LRH's family was case supervised by Ron himself.

"And I won't hesitate to put Ethics in someone else, because I put it ruthlessly in myself..."

Another piece of wisdom from Tom Cruise, Nutjob.

"We are the authorities on getting people off drugs. We are the authorities on the mind. We are the authorities on improving conditions. Criminol... (doesn't finish the word) We can rehabilitate criminals. Way to happiness, we can bring peace. Unite Cultures. Once you know these tools and you know that they work it's not good enough that I am just doing okay..... Now is the time that you Better KNOW IT..."

Tom Cruise

Back