Tom Cruise = Charles Manson

To better understand the "Ethics" comment previously mentioned...

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/wakefield/us-08.html

"Ethics" is a complicated subject in the regular world. It is defined as: "the study of standards of conduct and moral judgment." But in Scientology, "ethics" refers to the disciplinary branch of the organization and to the policies of Hubbard which govern the activities of this branch. Most Scientologists have a certain amount of fear of "ethics." An example of its use would be: "If you don't get your stats (statistics) up, you will be sent to ethics."

I do believe that........

Tom Cruise was recruited by non other than John Travolta into Scientology..what is with actors of today anyhoo...they have become their own characters from the macho parts they played...a really sorry state of affairs...we need Hollywood to return to the days of old...when actors actually enlisted in the military and served their time in the barrel...imho

Tom Cruise was recruited by non other than John Travolta into Scientology..what is with actors of today anyhoo...they have become their own characters from the macho parts they played...a really sorry state of affairs...we need Hollywood to return to the days of old...when actors actually enlisted in the military and served their time in the barrel...imho

... and they were sucky actors!

"We are the authorities on getting people off drugs. We are the authorities on the mind. We are the authorities on improving conditions. Criminol... (doesn't finish the word) We can rehabilitate criminals. Way to happiness, we can bring peace. Unite Cultures. Once you know these tools and you know that they work it's not good enough that I am just doing okay..... Now is the time that you Better KNOW IT..."

Tom Cruise

Do you have the translation for this? I can't seem to find English-Schizoid in my translation dictionary.

Did you know this idiotic religion was started on a bet? L. Ron made a bet with another writer that he could start a religion. So he wrote Dianetics and pretty much started it up.

For his awesomeness in convincing people that XENU was after them and that invisible bogeymen that can only be removed by a "practitioner" caused all ailments from cancer to amputation, he gained $500.

Never heard this one have you got any links for me to see?

How would I go about looking it up?

Easy.............

Do you have the translation for this? I can't seem to find English-Schizoid in my translation dictionary.

btw...Tom Cruise says...'I am a girlie guy' I must compete with all the Liberal girls to find my acceptance and choice of panties and what type of makeup is best today...all is good...love is in bloom in girlyland!'

Never heard this one have you got any links for me to see?

How would I go about looking it up?
Dang. I dunno. It was a story from Heinlien before he died.

It is brought up on this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_controversy

It says:

While the often-cited rumor that Hubbard made a bar bet with Robert A. Heinlein that he could start a cult is likely an embellishment, many witnesses have reported Hubbard making statements in their presence that starting a religion would be a good way to make money.

Did you know this idiotic religion was started on a bet? L. Ron made a bet with another writer that he could start a religion. So he wrote Dianetics and pretty much started it up.

For his awesomeness in convincing people that XENU was after them and that invisible bogeymen that can only be removed by a "practitioner" caused all ailments from cancer to amputation, he gained $500.

Xenu? Damn I've been trying this scientology thing using Xanadu (starring the yummy Olivia Newton-John) as the basis. No wonder it never works! I had a big lunch today, so I'm headed to the 'third door on the right' to expel some Thetans. Back soon!

Who cares? Its like open season on Tom. So he's got some weird beliefs. They are just as cooky and arbitrary as many modern religions. The only difference is we are able to pinpoint the cook that started his. Since others stem from stories that are hundreds of years old we're not afforded the luxury of pinpointing the exact cook who won a bet for starting up a religion.

Who cares? Its like open season on Tom. So he's got some weird beliefs. They are just as cooky and arbitrary as many modern religions. The only difference is we are able to pinpoint the cook that started his. Since others stem from stories that are hundreds of years old we're not afforded the luxury of pinpointing the exact cook who won a bet for starting up a religion.

:nolovejesus: and his plague upon you will be 'Cats(Pussy) Galore'...stolen from a James Bond movie...upon your house!;)

Back