Tony Snow, Jerry Falwell, Ronald Reagan, Jessie Helms

I'm just disappointed thats all USC... you seem to be fighting the good fight, but you dont throw the punch like I do....

Swing with bad intentions motherfuckers and they will remember your name.... Make you famous!

CK

yeah but I changed my mind and had it changed back.

What did you change your mind about usc? Tony Snow?

You know, he helped sell a war that was a lie, when he knew it was lie (don’t forget he was after Scott McLellan). I wish I had ever seen one of these war pigs express any feeling whatsoever, of regret, guilt, or horror over all of the dead young people on their souls. But I have never once seen it.

So, he’s just another war pig to me. Everyone dies. Good people who would give anything to get 53 years are in early and eternal graves thanks to the war based on a lie that this guy never showed one ounce of remorse over.

Better people than him die every day. Worse people than him die every day.

It is what it is.

You know, he helped sell a war that was a lie, when he knew it was lie (don’t forget he was after Scott McLellan). I wish I had ever seen one of these war pigs express any feeling whatsoever, of regret, guilt, or horror over all of the dead young people on their souls. But I have never once seen it.

So, he’s just another war pig to me. Everyone dies. Good people who would give anything to get 53 years are in early and eternal graves thanks to the war based on a lie that this guy never showed one ounce of remorse over.

It is what it is.

"It is what it is", truer words were never spoken.

Darla, I understand where you are coming from and I can accept that without any argument at all.

But I think its a far cry from celebrating a death.

Most probably Alberta.

Doubtful, considering Alberta is the Bible-belt of Canada.

There is actually a fairly strong secessionist movement in Alberta. I know a few people who are in leadership of the Wildrose Party, which seeks to reclaim provincial rights guaranteed by the Constitution, or if necessary, separate from Canada.

CK has avoided my question however, so who knows...

It is what it is.

Ohh the sex change thing.
but that was ages ago ;)

Tony Snow went to work for the devil so I have no sympathy for him. Even if he was a Kentuckian.

Back