Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird

meme

:clink:

I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore. So, I let U.S. Congressman Brian Baird have it. I was one questioner out of 38, that was called at random from an audience that started at 3,000 earlier in the evening. Not expecting to be called on, I quickly scratched what I wanted to say on a borrowed piece of paper and with a pen that I borrowed from someone else in the audience minutes before I spoke. So much for the planned talking points of the right wing conspiracy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRE5UK6NQU"]YouTube - Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird[/ame]

comments at site.

I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore. So, I let U.S. Congressman Brian Baird have it. I was one questioner out of 38, that was called at random from an audience that started at 3,000 earlier in the evening. Not expecting to be called on, I quickly scratched what I wanted to say on a borrowed piece of paper and with a pen that I borrowed from someone else in the audience minutes before I spoke. So much for the planned talking points of the right wing conspiracy.

YouTube - Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird

comments at site.

OMG, what a freaking idiot. Is he saying that countries like England, Canada, France, etc. with government health plans have been "Nazified"?

It's people like this with their hysterical rhetoric who give your party a bad name. :shock:

everybody is idiots to all you stuck up snobs..you probably don't want to know some of the names your party is being called right now..:)

649700468_aaf455f4a1_o.jpg

did hear this guy say that this bill won't let him keep his insurance? that is not true....and what was that about his kids? is he against public education, i didn't get that part....

other than the brown shirt comment, what exactly did this guy say that was right?

everybody is idiots to all you stuck up snobs..you probably don't want to know some of the names your party is being called right now..:)

So, no answer to whether England, Canada and France have been "Nazi-fied" because they have government health care?

comments at site.

Hey, I'm a retard. *blah blah blah blah blah*

^summary

comments at site.

Why wasn't his mike cut?

I'm pretty certain the Nazi's kept the same healthcare system as the Weimar republic. Germany was the first country to establish universal healthcare, in the 1800's.

did hear this guy say that this bill won't let him keep his insurance? that is not true....and what was that about his kids? is he against public education, i didn't get that part....

other than the brown shirt comment, what exactly did this guy say that was right?

Back