Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird

did hear this guy say that this bill won't let him keep his insurance? that is not true....and what was that about his kids? is he against public education, i didn't get that part....

other than the brown shirt comment, what exactly did this guy say that was right?

before the start of this video, Baird said that children would be indoctrinated, not educated. He admitted to that during the Marines statement. That is when he told the rep to stay away from his kids.

before the start of this video, Baird said that children would be indoctrinated, not educated. He admitted to that during the Marines statement. That is when he told the rep to stay away from his kids.

what a moron....

i still don't get how the bill says you can't keep your current insurance...that was the guys main thrust

:clink:

I, David William Hedrick, a member of the silent majority, decided that I was not going to be silent anymore. So, I let U.S. Congressman Brian Baird have it. I was one questioner out of 38, that was called at random from an audience that started at 3,000 earlier in the evening. Not expecting to be called on, I quickly scratched what I wanted to say on a borrowed piece of paper and with a pen that I borrowed from someone else in the audience minutes before I spoke. So much for the planned talking points of the right wing conspiracy.

YouTube - Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird

comments at site.

RIGHT ON! :clink:

Back