Transitions

Ha wow. What did I say? Was it my innocuous mention that the Republicans had toned down their vitriol that disturbed you so? I'm sorry.

Some feel the need to always go off on Bush, there is nothing that can be done right. It's like they need to be on constant attack mode. Personally I don't get what good it does, outside of making themselves feel some sort of vindication.

I hadn't a problem agreeing that Obama had shown unexpected restraint regarding the Gaza Crisis and that it impressed me. Whoever is the President, we should 'wish them well', since their successes and failures reflect on all of us.

Some feel the need to always go off on Bush, there is nothing that can be done right. It's like they need to be on constant attack mode. Personally I don't get what good it does, outside of making themselves feel some sort of vindication.

I hadn't a problem agreeing that Obama had shown unexpected restraint regarding the Gaza Crisis and that it impressed me. Whoever is the President, we should 'wish them well', since their successes and failures reflect on all of us.

Agreeing with whom?

I don't know any liberals who are "impressed" with a man who refuses to say anything about dead children lined up in the dirt.

It's not that I feel the need to go off on bush. It's that this slavish desire to swoon over the perceived graciousness of a man who is the worst president we have ever had, who has left us in the middle of a jobs depression and our economic system on the very of collapse, who has lied this country into a war which has and will continue to cost untold lives, makes me shake my head.

I will never fathom it, nor want to. I guess some people lack an ability to empathize unless the bombs are falling on their children. Who knows.

Back