Trial predictions?

Frankie, show us where on the doll where Trump hurt you. I laugh at you TDS riddled democrats that complain 24/7 about Trump but at no point can you show us where we are now better off with Brandon in the WH.
Better off than under Trump, that’s easy, for starters, we don’t have a President that flat out lies repeatedly and often to the American people. And before you start with the but, but, but Biden lied, Biden doesn’t have thirty thousand plus documented lies nor does he lie when Americans face real crisis as Trump did during Covid, you still gargling bleach

And if you want to go economics, Trump’s tax cuts never delivered the promised growth. His budget deficits soared to record heights, and his tariffs and trade deals never brought back all of the lost factory jobs he promised. Trump promised 6% growth,
of which he never got beyond 2.6%, a dismal 1.4% when he left office. Inflation was lower under Trump, but Obama also handed off a 1% inflation rate to him in 2016. And I won’t even bother to add in jobs and employment, it’s obvious

And now time for “copy and paste’s” copy and pasted cartoons

Frankie, show us where on the doll where Trump hurt you.

That is so cute. I bet the other kids in the sandbox think you are very clever.

I laugh at you TDS riddled democrats that complain 24/7 about Trump

I can understand that, because I laugh at you poor suckers who have to make excuses and invent conspiracies to "explain" the kinds of loses Trump has suffered. Seems like a win/win scenario.

but at no point can you show us where we are now better off with Brandon in the WH.
I can...and so can many of us on this side of the issue. But you people simply cannot accept that EVERYONE (in the world) is better off with an adult like Joe Biden rather than someone as immature and stupid as Trump as the president of the United States. So continue with your contortions. Who knows...it requires so much dexterity that it may become an Olympic event.

That is so cute. I bet the other kids in the sandbox think you are very clever.

I can understand that, because I laugh at you poor suckers who have to make excuses and invent conspiracies to "explain" the kinds of loses Trump has suffered. Seems like a win/win scenario.

I can...and so can many of us on this side of the issue. But you people simply cannot accept that EVERYONE (in the world) is better off with an adult like Joe Biden rather than someone as immature and stupid as Trump as the president of the United States. So continue with your contortions. Who knows...it requires so much dexterity that it may become an Olympic event.

Well frankie, you and Brandon have one thing in common,

iu

A hand selected (not random) Judge that contributed money to Biden whose own daughter is making money on this trial.. A jury where 87% of the voters went for Biden. A prosecutor that ran on getting Trump. An assistant DA that stepped down from the THIRD MOST POWERFUL job in the DOJ to become an ASSISTANT DA in NY to get Trump.. Otherwise this is just a normal deck I guess. :rofl2: A none conviction is a win against a stacked deck.
He was randomly selected, and who cares how his daughter makes money?

Better off than under Trump, that’s easy, for starters, we don’t have a President that flat out lies repeatedly and often to the American people. And before you start with the but, but, but Biden lied, Biden doesn’t have thirty thousand plus documented lies nor does he lie when Americans face real crisis as Trump did during Covid, you still gargling bleach

And if you want to go economics, Trump’s tax cuts never delivered the promised growth. His budget deficits soared to record heights, and his tariffs and trade deals never brought back all of the lost factory jobs he promised. Trump promised 6% growth,
of which he never got beyond 2.6%, a dismal 1.4% when he left office. Inflation was lower under Trump, but Obama also handed off a 1% inflation rate to him in 2016. And I won’t even bother to add in jobs and employment, it’s obvious

And now time for “copy and paste’s” copy and pasted cartoons

Poor anchovies,
1713788815208-png.1551715

He still could... Will Trump do as he promised you he would? Will he testify? Is he chicken?

what do you think the effect of Robert Costello's statements before Congress yesterday will have on cross examination today.......you know, his statement that he can prove Cohen has been perjuring himself all week?......

by the end of prosecutor's case either a directed verdict and a serious possibility that Bragg will lose his license to practice law.......the prosecutor is now obligated to inform the court there is direct evidence Cohen has perjured himself and that there is a witness on the his list (who he has never called) who can prove it........will the prosecutor meet that obligation?......not meeting that obligation will likely lead to disbarment......
ooops!

ROTFLMAO!

what do you think the effect of Robert Costello's statements before Congress yesterday will have on cross examination today.......you know, his statement that he can prove Cohen has been perjuring himself all week?......

by the end of prosecutor's case either a directed verdict and a serious possibility that Bragg will lose his license to practice law.......the prosecutor is now obligated to inform the court there is direct evidence Cohen has perjured himself and that there is a witness on the his list (who he has never called) who can prove it........will the prosecutor meet that obligation?......not meeting that obligation will likely lead to disbarment......
Costello bombed, but you fell for it.

Nope. Never used or needed 'em. But I refuse to begrudge you your fantasy.

So...keep on fantasizing. You need something to make that life of yours worthwhile.
It's Delaware I predict a hung jury. I wonder if Hunter will bring his youngest son to closing arguments.

It's Delaware I predict a hung jury. I wonder if Hunter will bring his youngest son to closing arguments.
I have no idea. A hung jury would not surprise me at all, Ex, but neither would an acquittal or a finding of guilty. Not a verdict I would bet on.

I have no idea. A hung jury would not surprise me at all, Ex, but neither would an acquittal or a finding of guilty. Not a verdict I would bet on.
I don't think there is any doubt he lied on the form and was an addict in possession of a firearm. But I can see someone in Delaware hanging the jury.

Back