Troll Thread Hall Of Fame

I once created a JPP Troll Hall of Fame induction thread. It must have been lost during the great server crash, though.

Basic gist is that the first troll inducted was the great Josef the Prophet. The bulk of his work was on previous sites, but, Brent had still ported it over to here and played around with it, so, it counts.

Sometimes it's hard to tell the genuine trolls apart from the actual retards.

It was a different world back then. Trolls were typically produced by people who were conscious that their little creations were being judged, and tried hard to impress everyone. Sure, this site still had tons of weirdos, but, they tended to be more fun than today's stock. It all went to hell when the AOLers arrived.

It was a different world back then. Trolls were typically produced by people who were conscious that their little creations were being judged, and tried hard to impress everyone. Sure, this site still had tons of weirdos, but, they tended to be more fun than today's stock. It all went to hell when the AOLers arrived.

Yep. I miss the old days.

Oh yeah I remember that. Usenet and IRC were the thing in the past. All gone.

Back