Trump Again Favored to Beat Kamala Harris: Election Forecast

Kam-Kam is ducking out of the debate, Her handlers are scared SHITLESS of her being humiliated by Trump.

Maybe if she does debate you Commies will be so broken that you beg Quid Pro to be the nominee again...

Now THAT would be funny....
ORLY?

Because I hear it's your fat, orange asshole who's tucking and ducking.

Tucking tail and ducking out.

Trump couldn't debate his way out of a pile of runny mashed potatoes in a wet paper sack.

No, I just hate the fact that you guys respond to anything with the most counter-reality point imaginable. You know Trump doesn't have a huge lead of Kamala. He hasn't managed to have a significant lead in this race...ever.

after the media lies about Joe Biden's cheap fakes could no longer work - Trump's lead expanded quite large over Biden

you are just a gas lighting shit stain

And just like that,....now Polls dont mean anything again to democrats!

Im telling you,...what a bunch of imbeciles. First they do,...then no they dont,....then back to yes they do,....now back to OH N O THEY DONT ! Democrats= ALWAYS good for a laugh!

Im telling you,...what a bunch of imbeciles. First they do,...then no they dont,....then back to yes they do,....now back to OH N O THEY DONT ! Democrats= ALWAYS good for a laugh!

:magagrin:
Wait a minute, this ^ is coming from the same Trumper who guaranteed a Red Tsunami in 2020 based on polling?

NEXT

Amazing how anytime anything is going Trump and his cults way it is automatically someone else’s fault, says a lot
yeah, because her past positions on reparations are so popular, that is why she is running from it. same as fracking too

same with allowing illegal to vote, saying cops should not defend schools and a bunch of other retarded ideas they will help not remind voters of

you retards aren't even aware the media is scrubbing old articles where they literally called her border czar

That is the absolute truth...(wait until you see this Taped, Edited interview...)
Every interview, whether Trump or Harris is edited and cut for time. Fox has even shut down phone interviews with Trump because he was saying crazy shit.
Harris spoke as an adult. She was not nasty and filling time with insults and lies like Trump does. She was not yelling and being a buffiin. I sww why You did not like it. I also knew there was no way you were going to be fair. You planned on hating it and accomplished that, surprising no one.

Every interview, whether Trump or Harris is edited and cut for time. Fox has even shut down phone interviews with Trump because he was saying crazy shit.
Harris spoke as an adult. She was not nasty and filling time with insults and lies like Trump does. She was not yelling and being a buffiin. I sww why You did not like it. I also knew there was no way you were going to be fair. You planned on hating it and accomplished that, surprising no one.
It wasn't very
It was pathetic... She looked miserable and she Was very unsure when she was speaking... (maybe that's because the notes were not in front of her all the time...or maybe the ear piece wasn't working properly... she cannot speak or answer qestions on her own... Even if she has them ahead of time ..

Back