Trump allies bracing for indictment

I don't read any shit you post and you're response here doesnt address the issue of your hatred. You people are so blind and stupid with hate you cant think anymore. Not that you ever really could.

Isn't it great to be an expert on everything, know more than any experts, and be right about everything, handjob. This isn't about my hatred, its about what a fucking fool you pretend to be.

The number is irrelevant. Do you think anyone gets worked up when someone says arabs hate jews? Oh course not it's old news. No one is surprised. Youre too stupid

Well he has already been indicted.

Some polls. But I thought you did not believe in polling data?

Its not that I don't t believe them i don't believe l they are predictive of future success as some people like to think. They are a snapshot of a brief moment in time. I mention the poll only because I know how much you leftists love them and how this one makes even Georgie porgie nervous. To base your entire argument on a poll is idiotic IMO

Its not that I don't t believe them i don't believe l they are predictive of future success as some people like to think. They are a snapshot of a brief moment in time. I mention the poll only because I know how much you leftists love them and how this one makes even Georgie porgie nervous. To base your entire argument on a poll is idiotic IMO

You use an argument, which is significantly flawed, it is that popularity equals correctness or goodness. That’s bullshit.

You use an argument, which is significantly flawed, it is that popularity equals correctness or goodness. That’s bullshit.

It's an argument it's a fact. Polls are a snapshot in time nothing more nothing less and they predict very little. Well leftists definitely believe consensus equals correctness and goodness. The climate religion you zealots espouse is one of the best examples. The science is settled we are told, in other words there is broad consensus that the bullshit is true.

It's an argument it's a fact. Polls are a snapshot in time nothing more nothing less and they predict very little. Well leftists definitely believe consensus equals correctness and goodness. The climate religion you zealots espouse is one of the best examples. The science is settled we are told, in other words there is broad consensus that the bullshit is true.

Often times the correct thing to do is very unpopular.

Often times the correct thing to do is very unpopular.

Yes like telling trans freaks to screw. I couldn't agree more. It's funny though how leftists reduce any disagreement to "hate". It's a simple minded tactic but it appears to at leftists maturity level.

Trump's lawyers are so afraid of the indictments, that they are begging for a meeting with Garland. They cannot win the cases, so they want to abort them. It will be good for America to see a rich and powerful person face justice like anyone else.

Trump's lawyers are so afraid of the indictments, that they are begging for a meeting with Garland. They cannot win the cases, so they want to abort them. It will be good for America to see a rich and powerful person face justice like anyone else.

Like Brandon and the Biden crime family? I bet not those "rich and powerful" people right?

Yes like telling trans freaks to screw. I couldn't agree more. It's funny though how leftists reduce any disagreement to "hate". It's a simple minded tactic but it appears to at leftists maturity level.

I think it’s fear.

Of? Trans freaks encouraging young people to sterilize themselves? Normal people would fear that, yes.

Nobody is encouraging anyone to sterilize themselves

You are watching some crazy “news” channel

Nobody is encouraging anyone to sterilize themselves

You are watching some crazy “news” channel

If a boy becomes a girl how many babies will he have? If you stick a dick on a girl how many women will she impregnate? What drug do they use for "puberty blockers"? Dont be a pussy, answer the questions.

Back