Trump appears to freeze for 30 seconds on stage during NRA speech

I will not laugh...
I will NOT laugh...
I will NOT LAUGH...

Oh damn...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
I'm not trying to make anyone laugh, I'm just sayin' trump takes giant, rancid, Kentucky-fried dumps in his trou!

As much as I agree that his lack of cognition is pretty obvious, that was a deliberate pause for the tear-jerking music to play. He's a court jester, a showman, a con artist. This was just more of his faux patriotic bullshit. If there's one thing they just love the smell of in Texas, it's patriotic bullshit. lol
Agree. If his prompter went down, he would just riff the way he always does. I think the 'moment' was a failure though, if the music was supposed to be dramatic.

Here you go, lazy.
Lookie there, no "idiot who posted this cut out something"
4:50....the obviously intentional pause preceded by the statement "pioneers made this country the greatest country in the world".......and followed by a recount of all the things Biden has done to fuck up the country........

obviously lib'ruls are the stupidest motherfuckers in the world.......vote Trump, fuck Biden......

4:50....the obviously intentional pause preceded by the statement "pioneers made this country the greatest country in the world".......and followed by a recount of all the things Biden has done to fuck up the country........

obviously lib'ruls are the stupidest motherfuckers in the world.......vote Trump, fuck Biden......
But you told us there was a cut out part about taking a moment of silence. Which is it? Why is your story changing?

Agree. If his prompter went down, he would just riff the way he always does. I think the 'moment' was a failure though, if the music was supposed to be dramatic.
So blatant, so maudlin, smarmy, and so very, very obvious. No doubt the Cult lapped it up like they lap up all of his b.s.

But you told us there was a cut out part about taking a moment of silence. Which is it? Why is your story changing?
fuckwit...I said....
believe that the idiot who posted this cut out something like
....this is confirmation, not a change.......clearly the JPP lib'ruls froze for 30 seconds during which they posted idiotic things on this thread......

fuckwit...I said....

....this is confirmation, not a change.......clearly the JPP lib'ruls froze for 30 seconds during which they posted idiotic things on this thread......
So... no one cut anything and that is.... conformation that someone cut something? You really are a special sort of retard

Donald Trump appeared to freeze for more than 30 seconds during a speech at the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting in Dallas, Texas.

The former president — who kept the crowd waiting for more than two hours from the scheduled time of his speech on Saturday — was praising the state of Texas before he suddenly fell silent at the lectern.

“Many came here with nothing but the boots or their feet, the clothes on their back, and the gun in their saddle. Together they helped make America into the single greatest nation in the history of the world.”

At that moment, Mr Trump suddenly froze as music played. At one point in the lengthy pause, the former president shook his head.

“He pulled a Mitch?” in reference to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s two very public moments in which he froze in front of cameras.

Guano you moron, did you listen to Trump's entire speech?

Educate yourself

Back