Trump Assassination Attempt Prophecy

This Youtube video was posted 3 months ago.

The bald guy makes some interesting predictions. He says the lawfare against Trump will die down until the election and then get dropped. He says the Northeast will have a record-hot summer, we are on our third heatwave for the year and breaking records in June and July. He predicted Trump's assassination attempt, says the bullet will whiz by Trump's ear, he will get down on his knees and pray, and come out of this with a stronger faith in Christ. He says Trump will win in a landslide, then the economy will turn to shit right after the election. It's right around the 10 - 11 minute mark.

Decide what you want to hear and pick the appropriate prophet. There is one for every occasion.

I don't need to pick a prophet. I'm merely sharing this prediction was made 3 months ago and it pretty much nailed what happened to a T.

I find that pretty fascinating.

The devil was in PA on July 13 -- but so was God.
Excellent points...
God was in PA that day. You can believe whatever you want, just like I do.
He certainly was...I'm always a bit surprised at the negative comments from the formerly faithful...in their hearts, they know how God works...but as you mentioned, it's their choice to stubbornly set their faith aside in public....(but you know they're praying as hard as anyone when things get tough...)

Excellent points...
He certainly was...I'm always a bit surprised at the negative comments from the formerly faithful...in their hearts, they know how God works...but as you mentioned, it's their choice to stubbornly set their faith aside in public....(but you know they're praying as hard as anyone when things get tough...)
This was nothing short of a miracle. I am oblivious to negative comments from the miserable. I don't need their approval to know what's right and true.

This Youtube video was posted 3 months ago.

The bald guy makes some interesting predictions. He says the lawfare against Trump will die down until the election and then get dropped. He says the Northeast will have a record-hot summer, we are on our third heatwave for the year and breaking records in June and July. He predicted Trump's assassination attempt, says the bullet will whiz by Trump's ear, he will get down on his knees and pray, and come out of this with a stronger faith in Christ. He says Trump will win in a landslide, then the economy will turn to shit right after the election. It's right around the 10 - 11 minute mark.

1721085816685.png

Back