Trump Assassination Attempt Prophecy

Fake Jew. You are evil personified, with your black soul.
Sezzz an uneducated cross humping goy , Now go whine to your manly looking goat face sister

Judaism predates Christianity by at least a thousand years. So perhaps it could be said that Christians believe in the same god as Jews. Still its not ttue.

Christians believe in the holy trinity (the Father, The Don and the Holly Spirit). That concept is foreign to Jews

Christians believe that Jesus was a human and God at the same time. That is inconsistent with Judaism.

Jesus is completely irrelevant to Jews. He is not mentioned in any Jewish scriptures.

Last edited:
Excellent points...
He certainly was...I'm always a bit surprised at the negative comments from the formerly faithful...in their hearts, they know how God works...but as you mentioned, it's their choice to stubbornly set their faith aside in public....(but you know they're praying as hard as anyone when things get tough...)
Geeeeee another bible illiterate pipes in

Somehow that makes sense? Actually, I taught in schools for 40 yrs..........I cared about kids. Still do......Trump actually said one day after lots of children were murdered "we need to move on"
it makes sense........did you do anything to protect the kids in school or did you vote for Demmycrats who defunded the police.......did you vote for people who created sanctuary cities and open borders ......did you vote for Soros DAs who let rapists and the like be released without bail?.....

Back