trump Begging On Facebook

Althea

Althea told me...........
trump is going at it in a big way on FB. There must be 7 or 8 'groups' using trump's mugshot to raise money. Another has the self loathing Nazi Jew Stephen Miller begging in trump's name.

A few times I click on the comments that are typically in the thousands, just to have fun. Most people are praying for trump, and declaring him their POTUS. Sometimes he begs via selling merch, and sometimes it's just fear mongering. He's selling trump trains with his likeness on some of the cars. I commented that one of the trains should have a mural of the Jan. 6 terrorist attack.

I get responses from people who also comment about trump being a thief, or a criminal.

Today I urged everyone to buy up the shirt with trump's mugshot, as all of the proceeds will end up going to the Georgia prosecutor's office due to the fact that they own the rights to the mugshot.

Then I stated in another post that I will be voting for trump to be convicted on all counts.

At that point, I blocked that particular group from showing up on my feed.

I get a PM from the group...'Proud Patriots'...asking if I will be voting for trump. I'm sure they would beg again if they got a positive response. I answered in the affirmative.

I will be voting guilty on all counts.

Haven't heard back yet.

trump is going at it in a big way on FB. There must be 7 or 8 'groups' using trump's mugshot to raise money. Another has the self loathing Nazi Jew Stephen Miller begging in trump's name.

A few times I click on the comments that are typically in the thousands, just to have fun. Most people are praying for trump, and declaring him their POTUS. Sometimes he begs via selling merch, and sometimes it's just fear mongering. He's selling trump trains with his likeness on some of the cars. I commented that one of the trains should have a mural of the Jan. 6 terrorist attack.

I get responses from people who also comment about trump being a thief, or a criminal.

Today I urged everyone to buy up the shirt with trump's mugshot, as all of the proceeds will end up going to the Georgia prosecutor's office due to the fact that they own the rights to the mugshot.

Then I stated in another post that I will be voting for trump to be convicted on all counts.

I get a PM from the group...'Proud Patriots'...asking if I will be voting for trump. I'm sure they would beg again if they got a positive response. I answered in the affirmative.

Haven't heard back yet.

People using a Trump pic to raise money may or may not have anything to do with Trump.

You must look deeper for the truth, assuming that you are interested in the truth, which is not likely.

Haven't heard back yet.
LOL

IIrony

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trumps-mug-shot-merchandise-145457593.html
Donald Trump's Mug Shot Merchandise Move May Cost Him His $7 Million Profit
Leave it to Donald Trump to try and make money off of his Fulton County mug shot while possibly violating U.S. copyright law at the same time. The former president knew his voter base would eagerly buy merchandise with his face boldly emblazoned on it, but his lawyers should have checked on the legalities of this first....

...That could mean that if the Fulton County sheriff wants to go after Donald Trump for those profits, he might have the legal ground to do so. And as MSNBC pointed out, Fulton County “just happens to be in desperate need of funds to address the horrific conditions in the Fulton County Jail.” It could be the perfect storm of legal events for the former president, who is already in enough hot water.

I was just reading that the sheriff's dept. owns the mugshot, and they aren't going to waste the time suing.

Shame. They claim the public owns the news, even though they own the copyright

Public owns the news, but the sheriff's department should own the profits. I'm curious if Trump will make a "donation" of a few million to the Sheriff's Department. LOL

Public owns the news, but the sheriff's department should own the profits. I'm curious if Trump will make a "donation" of a few million to the Sheriff's Department. LOL
This might curtail (but I doubt it) trump's push to monetize his mug. If the profits get into the tens of millions, the Ga. Sheriffs Dept. might just want a share of the spoils.

The good news is that anyone can use the likeness to make money now. Including those who will use it in negative trump products.

This might curtail (but I doubt it) trump's push to monetize his mug. If the profits get into the tens of millions, the Ga. Sheriffs Dept. might just want a share of the spoils.

The good news is that anyone can use the likeness to make money now. Including those who will use it in negative trump products.
Half of 7M would buy a lot of new equipment for any Sheriff's department. New vests, radios, vehicles, etc.

Using public information is a little different than profiting from another group's copyright. It makes sense the Sheriff's department wouldn't go after you or me for making a few hundred dollars selling mugs and t-shirts, but $7,000,000.00 is a bit different. :)

Another has the self loathing Nazi Jew Stephen Miller begging in trump's name.

According to you, the Jewish man Stephen Miller is a self loathing Nazi. Wow, Even the self described jew guno pos gave you a thankyou
for posting that piece of garbage. Oh how you lefties suck the big one in every way. You think guno is a Nazi? LOL!

The Republican Party is all in on this trump crime spree

Soon it will have no blood left to pump

It’s bleeding out

According to you, the Jewish man Stephen Miller is a self loathing Nazi. Wow, Even the self described jew guno pos gave you a thankyou
for posting that piece of garbage. Oh how you lefties suck the big one in every way. You think guno is a Nazi? LOL!

Stupid Goy the Jewish community loathes miller

Stephen Miller’s uncle: ‘Dozens’ of family members told me to speak out against him

The uncle of White House senior adviser Stephen Miller said many of his family members pushed him to slam his nephew in a scathing editorial referring to him as an “immigration hypocrite.”

“I have a huge family,” David Glosser said during an appearance on CNN on Tuesday. “I wouldn’t offer to speak for my entire family, but dozens of family members encouraged me to push forward with this.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...le-dozens-of-family-members-told-me-to-speak/

Stephen Miller's Uncle Calls Him An 'Immigration Hypocrite' in a New Column

https://time.com/5365329/stephen-miller-uncle/

Stephen Miller is a product of “chain migration,” his uncle says
David Glosser writes that Miller “has become the architect of immigration policies that repudiate the very foundation of our family’s life in this country.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...tephen-miller-family-politico-chain-migration

Stephen Miller, meet your immigrant great-grandfather

https://jewishjournal.com/commentar...phen-miller-meet-immigrant-great-grandfather/

The Anti-Defamation League, the Union for Reform Judaism, J-Street and several progressive Jewish organizations, including Bend The Arc and IfNotNow, and are among those calling on Miller to resign. “As American Jews, we are outraged that this administration would use the rising antisemitism for which it is responsible to deflect away from its embrace of white nationalists like Miller,” a petition signed by several Jewish groups reads.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachel...-on-stephen-miller-to-resign/?sh=21dd023454de

Stephen Miller slammed by childhood rabbi in Rosh Hashanah sermon
Trump adviser criticized for advocating immigration policies that are ‘antithetical to everything I know about Judaism, Jewish law and Jewish values’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/stephen-miller-slammed-by-childhood-rabbi-in-rosh-hashana-sermon/

The Anti-Defamation League, the Union for Reform Judaism, J-Street and several progressive Jewish organizations, including Bend The Arc and IfNotNow, and are among those calling on Miller to resign. “As American Jews, we are outraged that this administration would use the rising antisemitism for which it is responsible to deflect away from its embrace of white nationalists like Miller,” a petition signed by several Jewish groups reads.

The rising antisemitism for which it is responsible? You must be referring to the squad and others in the democrat congress who are blatant anti semites. Miller doesn't necessarily embrace white nationalists (in the way you define white nationalists) for he's a jew. I am a white man, and thus, being the patriotic-American loving, constitutional abiding person that I am, makes me a white nationalist. No, I'm not a constitutional hating anti American leftist who sides more with the globalist elites that make up most if not all of the failed and destructive democrat party. BTW, Miller is one of the brightest people who ever held a position in a presidential administration.

Last edited:
Honestly, Mr Miller, you’ve set back the Jewish contribution to making the world spiritually whole through your arbitrary division of these desperate people,” Rabbi Neil Comess-Daniels said in his address for the Jewish new year. “The actions that you now encourage President Trump to take make it obvious to me that you didn’t get my, or our, Jewish message.”

“I have watched with dismay and increasing horror as my nephew, who is an educated man and well aware of his heritage, has become the architect of immigration policies that repudiate the very foundation of our family’s life in this country,” Glosser said.

“I shudder at the thought of what would have become of the Glossers had the same policies Stephen so coolly espouses … been in effect when Wolf-Leib made his desperate bid for freedom. The Glossers came to the US just a few years before the fear and prejudice of the ‘America First’ nativists of the day closed US borders to Jewish refugees. Had Wolf-Leib waited, his family would likely have been murdered by the Nazis along with all but seven of the 2,000 Jews who remained in Antopol. I would encourage Stephen to ask himself if the chanting, torch-bearing Nazis of Charlottesville, whose support his boss seems to court so cavalierly, do not envision a similar fate for him.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/stephen-miller-slammed-by-childhood-rabbi-in-rosh-hashana-sermon/

Last edited:
He was raised Jewish, just like you were raised Christian, but, also like you, he doesn't practice his religion. Like you, he's an alt-Right white supremacist. He's also a long-time friend and supporter of Richard Spencer.

He was raised Jewish, just like you were raised Christian, but, also like you, he doesn't practice his religion. Like you, he's an alt-Right white supremacist. He's also a long-time friend and supporter of Richard Spencer.

Miller and I do practice our religion, as can be seen by both of us being moral-minded Conservatives. Yeah, both he and I are white supremacists. LOL! Hey, the most racist people alive today are all leftists. The entire dem squad, the BLM mobsters, Antifa, al sharpless, and obama just to mention a few. The most well know and biggest racist in the world today is Farrakhan. Oh, and did I mention that Farrakhan and obama are big time buddies? Need I dig up pictures of Farrakhan and obama together in order to prove my point?

Miller and I do practice our religion, as can be seen by both of us being moral-minded Conservatives. Yeah, both he and I are white supremacists.

LOL! Hey, the most racist people alive today are all leftists. The entire dem squad, the BLM mobsters, Antifa, al sharpless, and obama just to mention a few. The most well know and biggest racist in the world today is Farrakhan. Oh, and did I mention that Farrakhan and obama are big time buddies? Need I dig up pictures of Farrakhan and obama together in order to prove my point?
You're a hater. It's even in your name. You're a divider as proved by your actions. Like Miller, you're a white supremacist, which goes against both of your religions.

Blaming others for your own actions is the sign of a morally weak person. You are evil.

Haven't heard back yet.

A couple of my far-more-politically-active-than-I-am friends are on #TRE45ON's emailing list(s). They report the same desperation. For someone who allegedly gave up his POTUS salary, he sure needs other people's money badly. :laugh:

Seems to me that if your financial situation is so good that you can afford to send your hard-earned money to a self-proclaimed billionaire, maybe the economy isn't as shitty as the Reichwing media is trying to convince you.

A couple of my far-more-politically-active-than-I-am friends are on #TRE45ON's emailing list(s). They report the same desperation. For someone who allegedly gave up his POTUS salary, he sure needs other people's money badly. :laugh:

Seems to me that if your financial situation is so good that you can afford to send your hard-earned money to a self-proclaimed billionaire, maybe the economy isn't as shitty as the Reichwing media is trying to convince you.
Agreed. In fact, I think greed is the basis of everything Donnie does. He's loathe to ever spend a dime of his own money. He reportedly has billions, but he never gives anyone his money; he helps them with fundraisers and begs for the hard-earned $5s and $10s from from his poorly-educated, lower income fans.

I thought there was some law preventing convicted criminals from profiting from their crime. I.e., like books or movies about them and the crime -- or pouty mugshots.

I thought there was some law preventing convicted criminals from profiting from their crime. I.e., like books or movies about them and the crime -- or pouty mugshots.

Key word "convicted". One of Trump's few talents is milking money out of people.

Back