trump Begging On Facebook

trump is going at it in a big way on FB. There must be 7 or 8 'groups' using trump's mugshot to raise money. Another has the self loathing Nazi Jew Stephen Miller begging in trump's name.

A few times I click on the comments that are typically in the thousands, just to have fun. Most people are praying for trump, and declaring him their POTUS. Sometimes he begs via selling merch, and sometimes it's just fear mongering. He's selling trump trains with his likeness on some of the cars. I commented that one of the trains should have a mural of the Jan. 6 terrorist attack.

I get responses from people who also comment about trump being a thief, or a criminal.

Today I urged everyone to buy up the shirt with trump's mugshot, as all of the proceeds will end up going to the Georgia prosecutor's office due to the fact that they own the rights to the mugshot.

Then I stated in another post that I will be voting for trump to be convicted on all counts.

At that point, I blocked that particular group from showing up on my feed.

I get a PM from the group...'Proud Patriots'...asking if I will be voting for trump. I'm sure they would beg again if they got a positive response. I answered in the affirmative.

I will be voting guilty on all counts.

Haven't heard back yet.

I don't believe I've ever seen people so wracked with hatred as leftists talking about trump. It's sad actually.

Half of 7M would buy a lot of new equipment for any Sheriff's department. New vests, radios, vehicles, etc.

Using public information is a little different than profiting from another group's copyright. It makes sense the Sheriff's department wouldn't go after you or me for making a few hundred dollars selling mugs and t-shirts, but $7,000,000.00 is a bit different. :)
I agree, but Ga. tends to lean Right. I'm surprised that Kemp isn't on board with investigating Willis.

Accordinig to the Sheriff's dept. it's a rather time consuming process to initiate cease/desist, and copyright litigation

According to you, the Jewish man Stephen Miller is a self loathing Nazi. Wow, Even the self described jew guno pos gave you a thankyou
for posting that piece of garbage. Oh how you lefties suck the big one in every way. You think guno is a Nazi? LOL!
Miller is a Jew. So was Hitler. Both hated that about themselves.

You don't need to comment here. The adults are having a discussion

According to you, the Jewish man Stephen Miller is a self loathing Nazi. Wow, Even the self described jew guno pos gave you a thankyou
for posting that piece of garbage. Oh how you lefties suck the big one in every way. You think guno is a Nazi? LOL!
[h=1]JEWISH GROUPS CALL UPON PRESIDENT TRUMP TO FIRE STEPHEN MILLER[/h]
[FONT=&quot]On November 12, the Southern Poverty Law Center released a [/FONT]report detailing emails that White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller had sent during 2015 and 2016[FONT=&quot] in which he shared “white nationalist literature, pushed racist immigration stories and obsessed over the loss of Confederate symbols after Dylann Roof’s murderous rampage.” Such views are reprehensible on their own, but they are entirely unacceptable for someone tasked with shaping the laws, interests, and values of the United States. We reject claims that criticism of Mr. Miller’s views is antisemitic. His personal faith should not be called into question but also should not be used to shield him from legitimate criticism.[/FONT]

I don't believe I've ever seen people so wracked with hatred as leftists talking about trump. It's sad actually.
You should read the posts of Nazis, Trumpers and/or white supremacists posting about Obama and Biden. It's really sad to see these demented losers ending their lives on a sour note.

A couple of my far-more-politically-active-than-I-am friends are on #TRE45ON's emailing list(s). They report the same desperation. For someone who allegedly gave up his POTUS salary, he sure needs other people's money badly. :laugh:

Seems to me that if your financial situation is so good that you can afford to send your hard-earned money to a self-proclaimed billionaire, maybe the economy isn't as shitty as the Reichwing media is trying to convince you.
I blocked the one group referenced above, after having a little fun. I don't see the begging on my feed now, so they must all be coming from the same site with different names.

I thought there was some law preventing convicted criminals from profiting from their crime. I.e., like books or movies about them and the crime -- or pouty mugshots.
I believe there is, which is why trump is capitalizing before his convictions ;)

Stupid Goy the Jewish community loathes miller

Stephen Miller’s uncle: ‘Dozens’ of family members told me to speak out against him

The uncle of White House senior adviser Stephen Miller said many of his family members pushed him to slam his nephew in a scathing editorial referring to him as an “immigration hypocrite.”

“I have a huge family,” David Glosser said during an appearance on CNN on Tuesday. “I wouldn’t offer to speak for my entire family, but dozens of family members encouraged me to push forward with this.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...le-dozens-of-family-members-told-me-to-speak/

Stephen Miller's Uncle Calls Him An 'Immigration Hypocrite' in a New Column

https://time.com/5365329/stephen-miller-uncle/

Stephen Miller is a product of “chain migration,” his uncle says
David Glosser writes that Miller “has become the architect of immigration policies that repudiate the very foundation of our family’s life in this country.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...tephen-miller-family-politico-chain-migration

Stephen Miller, meet your immigrant great-grandfather

https://jewishjournal.com/commentar...phen-miller-meet-immigrant-great-grandfather/

The Anti-Defamation League, the Union for Reform Judaism, J-Street and several progressive Jewish organizations, including Bend The Arc and IfNotNow, and are among those calling on Miller to resign. “As American Jews, we are outraged that this administration would use the rising antisemitism for which it is responsible to deflect away from its embrace of white nationalists like Miller,” a petition signed by several Jewish groups reads.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachel...-on-stephen-miller-to-resign/?sh=21dd023454de
Given that he employs Goebbel's tactics, he clearly hates his Jewish heritage.
Almost as much as he hates his bald head!

You should read the posts of Nazis, Trumpers and/or white supremacists posting about Obama and Biden. It's really sad to see these demented losers ending their lives on a sour note.
Sigh...the good old days

cImm999.jpg

I agree, but Ga. tends to lean Right. I'm surprised that Kemp isn't on board with investigating Willis.

Accordinig to the Sheriff's dept. it's a rather time consuming process to initiate cease/desist, and copyright litigation

Kemp seems smart enough to know what side the law falls upon. It's one thing to butter up one's constituents and throw red meat to Trumpers, it's another to cross the legal line.

Agreed. In fact, I think greed is the basis of everything Donnie does. He's loathe to ever spend a dime of his own money. He reportedly has billions, but he never gives anyone his money; he helps them with fundraisers and begs for the hard-earned $5s and $10s from from his poorly-educated, lower income fans.

Some people never have enough. Trump is a man-child whose first words were gimme gimme gimmie.

Some people never have enough. Trump is a man-child whose first words were gimme gimme gimmie.

Agreed on the greedy and Trump's lack of manhood. It seems his father favored greed and Donnie was a suck up to it as a child.

Sez Max Rockatansky...who had to crawl back here under an alias.

Good job Max, you're a strong dude for sure.
Where did your Thai boyfriend go, Gullie?

Your fascination with me is interesting. Why? Do you and Matt Dillon have something on common?

I know. We all know...Max.

You're thinking of Tom Prendergast.
He's an unregistered foreign agent I've been thinking about reporting to the CIA and sending a few emails of his posts to the Royal Thai Police. I dislike monarchists almost as I do Satanists. LOL

Why do you pay homage to Lucifer the Lightbringer in your name and avatar, Gullie?

He's an unregistered foreign agent I've been thinking about reporting to the CIA and sending a few emails of his posts to the Royal Thai Police. I dislike monarchists almost as I do Satanists. LOL

Why do you pay homage to Lucifer the Lightbringer in your name and avatar, Gullie?

Uh oh, Max the banned is getting ballsy. You know everyone here thinks you're a fuckwit right?

A billionaire who begs for money is either not a billionaire, or he is greedy beyond imagination. He claimed to have 10 billion. But we all know Trump lies as he exhales. Trump said he was self funding in elections, and I bet Trumpys believed it. He was not for one minute. He lied about that as a political opening statement.

Last edited:
trump is going at it in a big way on FB. There must be 7 or 8 'groups' using trump's mugshot to raise money. Another has the self loathing Nazi Jew Stephen Miller begging in trump's name.

A few times I click on the comments that are typically in the thousands, just to have fun. Most people are praying for trump, and declaring him their POTUS. Sometimes he begs via selling merch, and sometimes it's just fear mongering. He's selling trump trains with his likeness on some of the cars. I commented that one of the trains should have a mural of the Jan. 6 terrorist attack.

I get responses from people who also comment about trump being a thief, or a criminal.

Today I urged everyone to buy up the shirt with trump's mugshot, as all of the proceeds will end up going to the Georgia prosecutor's office due to the fact that they own the rights to the mugshot.

Then I stated in another post that I will be voting for trump to be convicted on all counts.

At that point, I blocked that particular group from showing up on my feed.

I get a PM from the group...'Proud Patriots'...asking if I will be voting for trump. I'm sure they would beg again if they got a positive response. I answered in the affirmative.

I will be voting guilty on all counts.

Haven't heard back yet.

It's scary how an ignorant, hateful con-man can have such a following. Says so little about people who cheer his hateful, lying ramblings.

Back