Trump & Biden's Inflation Ratings at same point in presidency

You are talking in circles, I never did it didn’t, rather that employment is a key variable involved

And I agree that employment is involved... But being employed doesn't necessarily mean that people are not still struggling today...

Poor anchovies seems to be more irrational than normal. Odd how those malcontents wake up triggered.

Neither, the virus killed, not the guy who was President, duh

Leftist were opposed to the"vaccine" while Trump was president. The Kamal said she didn't trust the "vaccine" because of trump. When biden was president however leftists couldn't love the "vaccine" enough. They loved it so much they wanted to force it on everyone. Maybe it's just that passions are fickle huh?

go kill yourself you piece of garbage

Imagine that someone as horrible as me has to tell you it's not nice to wish bad things on other people. How horrible does someone have to be to continue wishing bad things on people even after being told how terrible it isn't wish bad things on people?

Imagine that someone as horrible as me has to tell you it's not nice to wish bad things on other people. How horrible does someone have to be to continue wishing bad things on people even after being told how terrible it isn't wish bad things on people?

go kill yourself you piece of garbage

Back