Trump claims US does not have ‘real elections,’ calls for paper ballots

What's wrong with a paper ballot? Oh that's right you're too fucking stupid to be able to answer. You just copy and paste what your handlers give you. How much do you get paid per post?

You should be asking what's wrong with a mail in ballot? So many more people will vote with mail in ballots. But, you dont want that, you want fewer people voting, and with paper ballots, you will get far fewer people voting.

it's a sham

the mainstream media and people such as yourself are as much to blame

Once upon a time, a liar like Biden who steals speeches and has to leave in disgrace would have the media questioning every whistleblower account very closely - he has already been caught lying and trying to slither out of prior scandals

yet here we are. in 2023, and all you shit stains will argue and pretend Biden is clean as a whistle as evidence continues to mount

7qnd4d.jpg

You should be asking what's wrong with a mail in ballot? So many more people will vote with mail in ballots. But, you dont want that, you want fewer people voting, and with paper ballots, you will get far fewer people voting.

I know whats wrong with mail in ballots. No accountability. If you're too fucking lazy to get up off your fat ass to vote thats on you not me. I know your trainers teach you to say stupid shit like, "...you want fewer people voting..." and you're a complete idiot and believe it but again your problem not mine. Making sure we have an honest election is more important than trying undo your stupidity. I don't have that much time.

it's a sham

the mainstream media and people such as yourself are as much to blame

Once upon a time, a liar like Biden who steals speeches and has to leave in disgrace would have the media questioning every whistleblower account very closely - he has already been caught lying and trying to slither out of prior scandals

yet here we are. in 2023, and all you shit stains will argue and pretend Biden is clean as a whistle as evidence continues to mount

Let’s get one thing straight, Gizmo. The only reason Biden got my vote was because Trump was the opponent. ANYONE would have gotten my vote before Trump. So, fuck you on your hyperbolic and ill-conceived assumptions.

I always considered Biden nothing more than a place-holder president. But, if it comes down to Trump and him again, my vote will be the same.

I know whats wrong with mail in ballots. No accountability. If you're too fucking lazy to get up off your fat ass to vote thats on you not me. I know your trainers teach you to say stupid shit like, "...you want fewer people voting..." and you're a complete idiot and believe it but again your problem not mine. Making sure we have an honest election is more important than trying undo your stupidity. I don't have that much time.

First of all, sweet cheeks, the last elections with mail in ballots were completely fair and honest. Secondly, you gotta get up with the times. The Republican Party knows they made a very big mistake by telling people not to mail in ballots, but to come to the polls instead. As it turned out, many republicans didn't vote. They have seen the light and will be encouraging their flock to use mail in ballots.
Why should anyone have to stand in long lines, or travel longer distances, or even be available on Election Day, when mail in ballots are quick and easy.

First of all, sweet cheeks, the last elections with mail in ballots were completely fair and honest. Secondly, you gotta get up with the times. The Republican Party knows they made a very big mistake by telling people not to mail in ballots, but to come to the polls instead. As it turned out, many republicans didn't vote. They have seen the light and will be encouraging their flock to use mail in ballots.
Why should anyone have to stand in long lines, or travel longer distances, or even be available on Election Day, when mail in ballots are quick and easy.

Wasaaaaaa. Get off your fat lazy ass

Let’s get one thing straight, Gizmo. The only reason Biden got my vote was because Trump was the opponent. ANYONE would have gotten my vote before Trump. So, fuck you on your hyperbolic and ill-conceived assumptions.

I always considered Biden nothing more than a place-holder president. But, if it comes down to Trump and him again, my vote will be the same.

yet here you are - living in a scenario where you get no choice but Biden

but you claim the elections are good. We have "real elections" and it's all good. derp derp

idiots like you are part of the problem and will never be part of the solution.

And once again you're too fat and fucking lazy to vote. You should be prohibited from voting.

I noted that you didn't disagree with my post. I guess your handlers did an internet search and found out I am right. You gotta quit living in the past, handjob.

I noted that you didn't disagree with my post. I guess your handlers did an internet search and found out I am right. You gotta quit living in the past, handjob.

No that's incorrect. I didnt read what you wrote. If you won't get off your fat lazy ass to vote then fuck you. Get it? I doubt it very much

No that's incorrect. I didnt read what you wrote. If you won't get off your fat lazy ass to vote then fuck you. Get it? I doubt it very much

That mindset will continue to lose elections for the Republican Party. Democrats will continue to vote in record numbers thanks to mail in ballots. Keep living in your cave, handjob.

So we should never question our voting system?

You will just always believe whatever they tell you?

You are nothing but a tool

I’m not at all against questioning it… I’m against calling it flawed just because your guy lost.

It was Repub secretaries of state who said the elections were fair and honest. How stupid would it be for the Dems to cheat against Trumpy and let McConnel, Jordan, MTG, and other repubs win? How would it work that only presidential parts of ballots were corrupted, but the rest of the ballot, that put the Repubs in charge of Congress were honest? Have rightys any clues about how stupid a path they were taken on? Get off it. Our elections are fair and honest. We have a foolproof, simple system that has always been shown at almost zero fraudulent ballots. And as we check the sections, those who vote for dead spouses are caught. They are almost all Trump votes too.
Now Trump who says paper balots are not to be trusted, wants all paper ballots?

That mindset will continue to lose elections for the Republican Party. Democrats will continue to vote in record numbers thanks to mail in ballots. Keep living in your cave, handjob.

Maybe I said this to one of the other stupid leftist cows on JPP but if I said it to you before you probably won't understand it any better this time bit id rather lose every election because I did the right thing then win and be an ideological whore like you.

Maybe I said this to one of the other stupid leftist cows on JPP but if I said it to you before you probably won't understand it any better this time bit id rather lose every election because I did the right thing then win and be an ideological whore like you.

You would lie, cheat, steal,and sell your grandchild into slavery to win an election for your beloved Trump. You are a political whore! To you, doing the "right thing" is to lie your fucking ass off every single day.

You would lie, cheat, steal,and sell your grandchild into slavery to win an election for your beloved Trump. You are a political whore! To you, doing the "right thing" is to lie your fucking ass off every single day.

That's incorrect. You haven't the first clue what I would do to protect my grandchild. You're a loud mouth ignoramus who is too lazy to get off her fat ass to vote. You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Back