Trump Creeps Everyone Out With Weird Comments About Nancy Pelosi

Trump Creeps Everyone Out With Weird Comments About Nancy Pelosi​

Donald Trump revealed his bizarre little crush during an important Republican strategy meeting.​

During a closed-door policy meeting Thursday with House Republicans, Trump mused about his and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s romantic compatibility, reported Punchbowl’s Jake Sherman. Trump even alleged that one of Pelosi’s daughters had brought it up in conversation with him.

“Nancy Pelosi’s daughter is a whacko, her daughter told me if things were different Nancy and I would be perfect together, there’s an age difference though,” Trump reportedly said.

“Speaking for all 4 Pelosi daughters—this is a LIE,” Christine Pelosi tweeted. “His deceitful, deranged obsession with our mother is yet another reason Donald Trump is unwell, unhinged and unfit to step foot anywhere near her—or the White House.”

Do you get paid by the post? Or do you have to copy/paste shit from Raw Sewage and other hates sites to get paid? Can you actually live on what you make as a professional troll?

Trump makes shit up and rightys hear gospel. Intelligent see Trump as a buffoon.

Sounds more like Jake Sherman and the OP Troll make shit up.

As long as it smears Trump, you'll repeat it even knowing it's completely false.

More telling is the utter panic that drives this kind of demagoguery. You Stalinist are getting more shrill and more absurd with your lies.

No doubt we'll have stories of Trump kicking puppies and spitting on cats up next - with some moron from a leftist hate site claiming to have been inside of a "closed door meeting."

trump's wife is 24 years younger. Too him that is more age appropriate than 6 years older. I expect trump will divorce the current wife/prostitute, and replace her with a new Russian 17 or 18 year old prostitute.
Maybe he'll just stay single and get free handies from MTG

Back