Trump crys like a baby calling for help that isn't coming

Port Tack

Verified User
Trump calls on Congress to help him wriggle out of federal charges
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-congress-help-him-141330041.html

And they aren't going to. Republicans in the senate would just as soon the asshole goes down in flames and without them congress can't do anything. what happens when Trump thinks somebody isn't supporting him? What name do you think trump will come up with for the party that leaves him flopping on the dock like a fish out of water?:laugh:

He has only himself to blame for his over optimism, something that has hobbled him for most of his life.

And they aren't going to. Republicans in the senate would just as soon the asshole goes down in flames and without them congress can't do anything. what happens when Trump thinks somebody isn't supporting him? What name do you think trump will come up with for the party that leaves him flopping on the dock like a fish out of water?:laugh:

BewitchedBrownConey-size_restricted.gif

Crazy Trump is going to sleep in the bed that he created for himself.

He is under the delusion that after throwing everyone under the bus they will "rescue" him, what happened to his rube rallies?

That is how our system works

No shit. But saying he is more popular is wrong.
Trump has brutalized the other Repubs in the race, yet thinks if they win, they will pardon him. He might get a big surprise. His rampant bullying assholeism is not making Repub allies.

He is under the delusion that after throwing everyone under the bus they will "rescue" him, what happened to his rube rallies?

Trump used to scream that if he were ever indicted his MAGA cult would take it to the streets and unleash mass violence.

And they aren't going to. Republicans in the senate would just as soon the asshole goes down in flames and without them congress can't do anything.

what happens when Trump thinks somebody isn't supporting him? What name do you think trump will come up with for the party that leaves him flopping on the dock like a fish out of water?:laugh:

Agreed. Congressional Republicans, and those running for President, don't want to piss off Trump's traitors, but they will stand aside while Trump pays for his crimes.

Good question. He'll call them RINOs, Lefties, traitors, whatever comes to mind.

Trump used to scream that if he were ever indicted his MAGA cult would take it to the streets and unleash mass violence.

I hope they do since it will give our heroes in blue the opportunity to take them down to the ground.

Time until one of Trump's traitors accuses me of supporting violence and murdering Americans: 10....9...8.... LOL

I hope they do since it will give our heroes in blue the opportunity to take them down to the ground.

Time until one of Trump's traitors accuses me of supporting violence and murdering Americans: 10....9...8.... LOL

When it comes to MAGA gun barrel-strokers the chasm between their keyboard bravado and their actual actions is as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Agreed. Congressional Republicans, and those running for President, don't want to piss off Trump's traitors, but they will stand aside while Trump pays for his crimes.

Good question. He'll call them RINOs, Lefties, traitors, whatever comes to mind.

With any luck Trump will become so pissed off at republicans that he drops out and starts his own MAGA party and runs on that ticket. "I'll show those fuckin republicans what happens when they don't come to my rescue!":good4u:

Back