‘Trump Deserves To Be Assassinated for His Bigotry’

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Barbra Streisand, the diva extraordinaire of Hollywood, recently made headlines with her inflammatory remarks about former President Donald Trump, declaring that he deserves to be assassinated due to his “bigoted” views. Let’s dive into this drama-filled saga, where the glitz and glam of Tinseltown meet the gritty world of politics.

The Diva’s Unhinged Declaration​

Barbra Streisand, known for her powerful voice and strong opinions, took to social media to share her thoughts on Trump. In a fiery post, she proclaimed that the would-be assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, had been a victim of bullying at school and was driven to target Trump, who she branded as a bully himself. Streisand’s post set the internet ablaze, with reactions ranging from shock to fervent support.

The Bully and the Bullied​

Streisand’s controversial post shed light on the backstory of Thomas Matthew Crooks. According to Streisand, Crooks was a registered Republican who had endured relentless bullying throughout his school years. She insinuated that Trump’s reputation as a bully might have been the catalyst for Crooks’ actions. This dramatic narrative adds another layer to the already tumultuous political landscape

Not much of a winning message there Babs... I do notice the glaringly total silence of the liberals onbthe board who wanted the "rhetoric toned down" and who pretend that violence is not something liberals ever want.
Not to mention the reposting of that shit by the unhinged howler monkey's here.

Not much of a winning message there Babs... I do notice the glaringly total silence of the liberals on the board who wanted the "rhetoric toned down" and who pretend that violence is not something liberals ever want.
I never wanted the rhetoric toned down.
I was sick over Trump surviving the assassination attempt as was just about every decent person that I know.
I didn't do anything illegal myself, but i can certainly feel as I wish to feel.

Also, I'm sick of phony liberals who refuse to characterize Trump supporters as being every bit as deplorable as Trump is.
The people attending that rally were all vermin...and most looked like it as well.

The American Experiment failed for two reasons.
First, the founders gave us a very stupid form of government. It's an inefficient disgrace.
Second, asshole citizens equal shithole country.

Too much of our electorate comprises the decedents of people who couldn't cut it where they came from.
Some of us managed to become civilized.
Too many of us didn't.

Last edited:
Not much of a winning message there Babs... I do notice the glaringly total silence of the liberals on the board who wanted the "rhetoric toned down" and who pretend that violence is not something liberals ever want.
Oh sorry. I got here as fast as I could. lol

The article used inflammatory RW-biased language, first off. Second, most of us on the left don't form our POVs from what some celebrity says, even if we happen to like them otherwise. Three, just because a LW person advocates for something heinous like assassination does not mean that the vast majority of us agree.

ETA: Except maybe for Nifty. lol

Last edited:
I was sick over Trump surviving the assassination attempt as was just about every decent person that I know.
I didn't do anything illegal myself, but i can certainly feel as I wish to feel.

Also, I'm sick of phony liberals who refuse to characterize Trump supporters as being every bit as deplorable as Trump is.
The people attending that rally were all vermin...and most looked like it as well.

First, the founders gave us a very stupid form of government. It's an inefficient disgrace.

Too much of our electorate comprises the decedents of people who couldn't cut it where they came from.
Too many of us didn't.
I'm glad you're back. You were missed.

Too many of us didn't.

The commie returns from his hiding place.

Oh sorry. I got here as fast as I could. lol

The article used inflammatory RW-biased language, first off. Second, most of us on the left don't form our POVs from what some celebrity says, even if we happen to like them otherwise. Three, just because a LW person advocates for something heinous like assassination does not mean that the vast majority of us agree.

ETA: Except maybe for Nifty. lol
Just working with the standards you apparently expect from right wingers. If a right winger even says something like "kiss of death" (which isn't a call to violence by any measure, it is slang for a poor decision that will cause failure) there are at least Desh and several other leftist hacks telling them to "tone down the rhetoric"...

But if a leftist hack calls for actual violence the crickets clock in and begin to sing.

Just working with the standards you apparently expect from right wingers. If a right winger even says something like "kiss of death" (which isn't a call to violence by any measure, it is slang for a poor decision that will cause failure) there are at least Desh and several other leftist hacks telling them to "tone down the rhetoric"...

But if a leftist hack calls for actual violence the crickets clock in and begin to sing.
Don't worry Barbara isn't on this site and I am sure the FBI is already on it.

I for one am so grateful that you are not in the least biased. :laugh:

As if I should give a shit what some celebrity says. Now if a politician or someone in power says something to that effect let me know.

Back