‘Trump Deserves To Be Assassinated for His Bigotry’

I don't know if you remember a poster named Guille, later changed to Lightbringer. Back in the 20-teens he said he'd like to take his rifle and shoot Obama, and all that got from the righties here was a big yawn.
And yet you remember and are ready to pretend that it justifies you doing the same. And you are wrong, that person was turned in by someone to the Secret Service.

I hear you, though. We all do. We all know what you mean when you tell folks from "the other side" to do something you pretend you would do yourself... We hear it loud and clear.

And yet you remember and are ready to pretend that it justifies you doing the same. And you are wrong, that person was turned in by someone to the Secret Service.

I hear you, though. We all do. We all know what you mean when you tell folks from "the other side" to do something you pretend you would do yourself... We hear it loud and clear.
I never called for trump's assassination, didn't gloat when it happened and don't support violence, political or otherwise, so you can stick it.

I understand how you and the magats have to make excuses for not calling him out publicly for his comments, even if one person turned him in.

I never called for trump's assassination, didn't gloat when it happened and don't support violence, political or otherwise, so you can stick it.

I understand how you and the magats have to make excuses for not calling him out publicly for his comments, even if one person turned him in.
However you expected folks to chime in (I did, and someone turned them in), but you ignore it when it happens here. check out NiftyNiblick's post in this very thread for an example and that's just one. And this is after someone actually tried to kill someone, did kill someone but not their target...

Seriously. You have zero moral high ground. Zero.

However you expected folks to chime in (I did, and someone turned them in), but you ignore it when it happens here. check out NiftyNiblick's post in this very thread for an example and that's just one. And this is after someone actually tried to kill someone, did kill someone but not their target...

So turn him and the others in if you think they're a threat. I see a difference between wishing someone had been killed and actually saying they'd kill him with their own gun.

I have enough moral high ground that I wouldn't even consider voting for a rapist and convicted felon with mob ties for president. And unlike you, I'm not pretending to dislike my candidate like you pretend to dislike trump, when all your posts show otherwise. You give trump your tacit support every time you let his lies, crimes and unhinged behaviour go unchallenged.

Barbra Streisand, the diva extraordinaire of Hollywood, recently made headlines with her inflammatory remarks about former President Donald Trump, declaring that he deserves to be assassinated due to his “bigoted” views. Let’s dive into this drama-filled saga, where the glitz and glam of Tinseltown meet the gritty world of politics.

The Diva’s Unhinged Declaration​

Barbra Streisand, known for her powerful voice and strong opinions, took to social media to share her thoughts on Trump. In a fiery post, she proclaimed that the would-be assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, had been a victim of bullying at school and was driven to target Trump, who she branded as a bully himself. Streisand’s post set the internet ablaze, with reactions ranging from shock to fervent support.

The Bully and the Bullied​

Streisand’s controversial post shed light on the backstory of Thomas Matthew Crooks. According to Streisand, Crooks was a registered Republican who had endured relentless bullying throughout his school years. She insinuated that Trump’s reputation as a bully might have been the catalyst for Crooks’ actions. This dramatic narrative adds another layer to the already tumultuous political landscape
I'm betting she gets a visit from the FBI and Secret Service in the near future...

Funny this one went without comment...

Poor little grind

Carrying violent right wing gun nut water on the internets

He is/was one of our more unhinged members, for sure. I only liked him because he hated Toxic and frequently called out her fakey-fake persona and career. Yes, I admit it... I am that shallow. :laugh:
Yeah, I appreciated that he did that. He was also delusional, though. He claimed that Phan and I were in cahoots to get him permabanned, but had no proof.

She should. Anyone crazy enough to make assassination references deserves a visit from all of them.
Interesting comment..

Secret Service Flagged After Elon Musk Shares A.I. Video of 'Trump Murdering Biden'

https://www.rawstory.com/secret-service-elon-musk-trump-ai-biden/ Trump-endorsing billionaire Elon Musk, the richest man in the world and the owner of the social media company once known as Twitter, received criticism on his own platform on Saturday after sharing a video showing an animated...
justplainpolitics.com
justplainpolitics.com

I'm betting she gets a visit from the FBI and Secret Service in the near future...
Probably not. As heinous (and ill-advised) as this kind of speech is, it is still protected opinion under the 1st Amendment. Now if she had stated a wish to finish what the deranged shooter started, that would be worth a visit from the Feds.

Back